revenge

the day of kurt's case.

(based off the song revenge by xxxtentacion)

i dressed very nicely and brent drove me.

we sat down right infront of kurt and smiled.

he didn't look to happy when he say brent and brent didn't look to happy either.

after a few minutes the judge told kurt it was ok to go ahead.

kurt cleats his throat.

"i think i, i think i've finally found away to forgive my self" he says.

"for the mistakes i made i the passed" he says looking at me.

"i think that's the first step right? forgiveness?" the boy smiles.

"you agree?" he says and i nod.

"y/n doll, i've dug to graves for us my dear.
can't pretend i was perfect leaving you in fear"

"oh man what a world, the things i hear. if i cold act on my revenge then, oh would i?

some kill, some steal, some break your heart and you thought that i would let it go and let you walk?

well, broken hearts break bones, so break up fast" he says looking and brent.

"and i don't wanna let it go so in my grave i'll rot."

"i've dug to graves for us my dear, i honestly can't pretend i was perfect leaving you in fear."

"heh oh man what a world, the things i've heard"

"if i could act on my revenged then, would i?"

"well some kill, some steal, some break your heart and you thought i'd let it go and let you walk."

"well broken hearts break bones and i don't wanna let it go so in the grave i'll rot."

"in the grave i'll rot."

"is my pain your freedom?

is all of my pain your freedom?"

my eyes widen at kurt's speech.

it was surprisingly amazing.

the judge was impressed by kurt's speech just as much as the rest of us.

"kunkle,you are free to go home."

"YES!" he says jumping up and running to hug me immediately.

"omg i've missed holding you so much." he says.

brent wasn't to happy with this.

"so what your just gonna replace me now that your serial killer fucking weirdo bf is back?" brent says.

"i- i mesn brent you're sweet and cute it's just your not kurt. i love kurt" i say.

"whatever" he says walking away.

kurt ignores him and hold me.

"ugh i'm jacked to go back to your house and change. i've missed you so much"  kurt says and i smile.

we go back to my house and jury changes into clothes there were left here.

"that's so much better, omg rivers gotten so big" he says petting her

"ik! she's so healthy."

"that's good."

kurt and i go back to doing our normal things. cuddling, matching pjs, movies, snack, other stuff like that.

i just couldn't wait for summer again.