we cry together

(based of the song 'we cry together' by kendrick lamar also smut lol)

a couple weeks later i had to start work.

i want to excited but whatever ig

kurt and i woke up at the same time.

because he decided he'd also go spreeing.

i can admit i did have a bit of an attitude which started a fight.

biggest fight kurt and i have had tbh.

"nah fuck you bitch" kurt yells

"nah nah fuck you" i say.

"you got me fucked up, fuck yoy man" i yell.

"i swear i'm tired of your emotional, ungrateful ass" kurt yells

"nah stfu"

"you unstable, confrontational dumbass bitch! you wanna bring me down even when i'm trying to do right. we could go our separate ways right now, you could move on with your life" kurt says.

"istg fuck you man! you looove a pity party, i won't show up. you always act like the shit! motherfucker, grow up." i say.
"your always late to shit, won't buy shit, sit around and deny shit! prolly fuck around in a side bitch then come fucking up my shit" i yell.

"what? fucking up your shit? you must be bleeding and some more shit! bitch, i don't know shit. fuck your feelings" kurt stammers

"you on some hoe shit, see idk why you like playing mind games with me bitch, i ain't slow not ditsy. i know sun your being distant. i know when you fake busy! get out yo feeling and miss me with that reverse psychology!" i laugh.

"man, bitch- you tripping. who got you that rollie chain?" he yells

"and who put that car in my name?" i ask

"what you think imma kiss you're ass?" he asks

"nah you lame." i shrug.

"you know what fuck you bitch" he says.

"nah fuck you man" i say back.

"i'm done wasting imma time and energy tryn to be good to you. i lost friends, family and gained more enemies cause of you" i scream.

"bitches starring at me in sorrow, hoes scratching  my car up! i shoulda followed my mind last year and got with brent." i smile.

"oh what that's my fault now? bitch you power trip in or guilt trippin? i held your ass down!" he frowns.

"nah you just kept me down! that's a big difference! stressing my self trying to figure out why i'm not good enough. going to church, praying for you! searching good in us." i yell.

"shut up bitch you got me fucked up today" he yells.

"ahah you mad lil feelings is shot! text your raggedy ass bitch and tell her you all that she got! let her know you packin yo shit gonna move by the first." i well.

kurt grabs my keys

"you know what fuck your job today goin be the day that you walk" he yells.

"give me my fucking keys" i say.

"nah, i like you parked in that bitch" he says pointing at the drive way.

"give me my keys bro" i laugh.

"on god you ain't getting these keys" he smiles.

"GIVE ME MY FUCKING KEYS"

"ahhh now you mad at me! i got you hollerin for nothing." he laughs.