maybe try spree driving?

the next morning i wake up with the kitten all cuddled up to me.

i have a slightly stuffy nose but that's alright.

after a while of scrolling on tiktok and insta i get up to find something to feed the cat.

i poor her a small bowl of water and look through something in my pantry to feed her.

i find some dog food from when my sister comes and visits with her dog.

this should work just for right now.

i'll make kurt take me kitten shopping later.

i give the cat some food and face time kurt while i get ready for my day.

"kurt you gotta come over like right when i'm done with my makeup like you don't get how cute this cat is"

"ugh fine i'll be there in around 20 minutes if it makes you that happy"

"yuhhhh"

after about 15 minutes later i finish my makeup.

kurt hangs up on me AGAIN like bro stop

but he's on his way.

in about 10 minutes i here kurt walk in.

i walk over to kurt holding the kitten.

"oh look kurtis is here" i say giggling and talking to the kitten mockingly.

"istg y/n how many times do i got to tell you ti stop calling me kurtis" he says while taking off his shoes and sitting down on the couch.

i let out a soft giggle once i sit next to kurt.

i give kurt the kitten and it purrs in his arms as he pets it.

i watch as kurt melts under the kitten.

"y/n this is the cutest cat i think i've ever seen in my life like why is it so small and sweet" he pouts.

"ik! i love her and u do to"

"your right i do she's so cute— anyname ideas yet?"  he asks.

"no i have no clue.. what do you think?" i ask him and he just stares down at the kitten.

"uhm maybeee idk sunny? no millie? oh what about river? no smokey"

i giggle at his enthusiasm.

"those are all very cute and creative names kurt but i really feel like river fits"

"ok yeah i like it to" he smiles.

(couple hours later)

i've been secretly using a dating app ever since kurt killed blake.

even tho i lived kurt i couldn't be with a murderer it just didn't feel right to me.

there's been once guy named josh that we really hit it off and we wanted to go on a date tonight i just didn't know how to get rid of kurt.

and he geeks out when i turn off my location.

whatever i have 5 hours to get rid of him.

"kurt wanna go kitten shopping with me?" i ask

"y/n are you serious? i told you i hav go shopping with you any longer you get distracted to easily"

"that is so not true" i say crossing my arms.

(30 minutes later)

"omg kurt look how cute these baby clothes are" i say dragging him to the baby clothes.