Thirteen

Ellie woke up at 10 that morning - which was early in her books,  with one of the goofiest smiles she has ever sported. 

It was like every time she thought about her plans for today, she felt huge butterflies in her stomach and this rush of excitement pumping in her. 

She couldn't believe that she was going on a date with Kian and another one at that. The fact that he was the one that had initiated both of the dates was causing her to get ahead of herself.

She knows she shouldn't be too thrilled with Kian's advances because of the intentions behind them, but she was torn between enjoying the ride and caring where it was taking her.

Ellie spent the majority of the night trying to get Kian to tell her where they were going, but he had kept mum about it and avoided the question smoothly. It infuriated her because she didn't know what to wear but the low, smooth baritone of his voice floating into her ears as she lay in her bed soothed her.

The only thing Kian stated was for her to be ready at one. So in the meantime, she cleaned up and washed, lighting a few scented candles as well. 

She was often a messy person, but she wasn't a nasty person. 

One snuck up quickly for her, because she spent most of the time trying to pick out an outfit.  

She eventually decided on a black biker shorts and a black top with a cami jacket and sneakers. 

She pulled her curls to the top of her head and went very minimal on the make-up

Well, he said dress casual and comfortable.  She thought, shrugging. 

When Kian knocked on the door, she opened it with a small frown on her face. 

Ellie watched as he eyed her, searching to see if he would disapprove of her outfit. Maybe his reaction would confirm where they might be going. 

Instead, Kian's grey eyes lit up and nearly bled too dark as his pupil dilated. 

"Damn" he murmured still eyeing her. 

He always said that Ellie's body was dangerous. 

Since the night he saw her at the club, Kian tried to not look at her body too much because he knew he wouldn't handle himself if he was to see so much art at once. 

Ellieandra was curvy to the point that he got addicted to running his hands over her hips and waist. 

She had an ass that sat on her that Kian bet he could put a glass of water on and her thighs were thick and strong from training. 

She wasn't too big in the chest, but Kian loved that because they fit in his hands nicely. 

Besides those, Ellie had this naturally smooth skin that he loved touching.