Fourteen

Introducing the brother of Ellieandra!

The last time Kian came in his pants was when he went to prom

The last time Kian came in his pants was when he went to prom. He could remember it vividly. He was a teenager filled with hormones and was so ready to jerk off at anything that the slightest breeze would do.

He barely knew any of the kids at school because of his numerous absences, but he was allowed to go to prom and even graduate.  He didn't even go with a girl. He just showed up and was able to snag one. Her name, until this day still escapes him. 

He remembers only having one thing on his mind and when he score at getting her in the dark hallway, she only palmed him and he was already finished. 

It was downright embarrassing, but damn he needed it.

He left prom early because his pants were so stiff.

Now, here he was using the communal bathroom at the end of the hike to change into another pair of joggers that he thankfully brought.

He had no idea how this date was going to end, but he surely wasn't expecting it to end with him dry-humping Ellie. Especially after they literally fought each other.

He chuckles to himself. 

Well, she basically tried to fight him. 

He only blocked and restrained her. 

On the ride home, the humor of the fight and what happened afterward didn't leave him. 

It was just something about Ellie being mad at him that turned him on. It was a sick obsession, but he liked her more when she is feisty. It was downright sexy.

He knew that what they did basically contradicted everything he thought and what he said, but Ellie made him that way. 

It's like he knows what he needs to do when he's away from her, but as soon as she's in his presence he loses sense. 

He considers giving her a relationship. He considers what he needs to keep them a secret and eventually safe, but he doesn't necessarily agree with the trusting thing. 

Why was it so important for her?

Kian felt like relationships didn't need all of that. Once they were consensual with each other that was fine, but why did she need him to rely on her?

It didn't make sense to him.

During the ride home, Kian thought she would be awkward like it was the time he ate her out or finger her but despite their argument, they were cool with one another.

She asked about his nieces. He hesitated on answering her, but he didn't want to start another argument so he told her about them. 

He had slipped up on that part and told her about one of his many nieces. He never told her how many he has, but she knew of just one.