Chapter two: Whatever you like

"Long as you got me, You won't need nobody. You want it, I got it, go get it, I'll buy it" - T.I.

I

Ashanti Ty'Anna West "Shanti"

I looked in the mirror, touching the tattoo of Scooby's name on my neck. Scooby was the only guy I had ever loved. When he met me I literally had nothing.

"How much," I asked the cashier. "two dollars and fifteen cents," He spoke. I shook my head in disbelief. I didn't even have that much. My "mother" was on a binge and hadn't been home for weeks. "I just want some chips," I mumbled to myself taking the chips off of the counter, preparing to put them back on the shelf. "I gotchu, I gotchu," I heard a deep baritone voice say. I looked up to see a caramel skinned man beside me. He pulled out a stack of money, which he really didn't need, but from the chains, the grill, and the designer, I could tell he liked to show off. "This all you want," He asked me. I nodded but my stomach began to growl. "You can get whatever you want," He softly smiled at me.

I was thankful for Scooby that day, but within the next month I was homeless, living on the streets of the Gates Housing projects. Like the prince charming I thought he was, Scooby walked past one day and told me I was "too pretty to be living on the streets". He let me stay with him, and decorated my room with everything that I liked. He even bought me real Jordans' and real purses. Not no sh*t out a trunk but, out a legitimate store. He gave me real diamonds. I had never seen real diamonds before Scooby. No n*gga had ever spoiled me the way he did. I couldn't deny I was falling more in love with him every time I looked in those dark brown eyes I saw a better life for myself. I saw us building a better life together. So when he came home one day saying he needed help, I didn't hesitate to help my man.

"You want me to-to," I stuttered. "It'll only be for a little while," He softly kissed my lips. "Until I get my bread back up," He added. At that point, I was in too deep. I had given myself, my time and effort to him. I was so afraid of losing the best thing that ever happened to me, I said Why not? Why not have sex with other men for money? Whats the worst thing that could happen?

"Ouch," I groaned touching the bruise on the other side of my neck. "Girl you ok," Mel asked knocking me out of my thoughts. I nodded, swooping my hair over my bruise. "So he's dropping out," I asked going back to our original conversation. "Thats what Tyra's mad about," Mel exclaimed. "Tell her to stay out of it," I warned. "Better yet, I'll call and tell her myself," I added. That was between the brothers. I knew how tense sh*t could get, especially with Scoob. He might've been the middle child but he had the worst temper. I had the scars to prove it. "Whatever," Mel threw her hands up. Mel's phone began to buzz. "I better go, Santana calling," Mel smirked. "He missing this," Mel ran her hands along her jeans, making me laugh. "Bye girl," I waved her off. I plopped down on the bed, and soon found myself in a deep snoring sleep.

Cracking my eyes, I noticed my phone said 12:00 am. I rolled over, back into a deep sleep but was soon awakened to a body climbing into my bed. "Scooby, it's 3 in the morning," I exclaimed. "Where the f*ck have you been," I cursed. He let out a long sigh, slipping off his crisp white forces. He didn't answer but proceeded to slip off his t-shirt. "You hear me," I asked growing agitated. "You must feel like arguing," He asked as I felt my legs forcefully being separated. "Scooby," I screeched as I felt his hands rip my nightgown. I let out a soft moan as I felt his hands roaming my bare body. I loudly moaned as he entered me. "Scooby," I scratched his back with my freshly done nails. "Who p*ssy is this," He asked as he stroked into me. "Yours," I moaned aloud. "And you gone stop yelling," He asked stroking into me faster. "Yes," I moaned. "And you gone make me some more money," He asked stroking into me faster. I felt my legs shaking. "Yes,"I moaned aloud as I rode the wave of my orgasm.