Chapter Twenty-eight:Self Righteous

Quick to admit it when I'm wrong. Instead I was leading you on. Now, it's f*ck me and leave you alone. Come love me, I need you at home - Bryson Tiller

 Come love me, I need you at home - Bryson Tiller

Sincere Kolby Karter "Spank"

I sat at the edge of my bed slipping on my Jordan 4s. "Stay with me, Papi," Gabby tossled her now messy hair. The covers were thrown everywhere in remembrance of what we had just done.

"You promised you'd spend time with me, today," She whined covering her body with the bare sheet. She should know by now, I was lying. Gabby was cool. She had a small frame, 4'11, and natural a-cup breasts.

She was hispanic, and was usually very chill. Lately, she had been on some relationship sh*t. "Bae," She called out instantly making me turn my lip up and scrunch my face.

"Dont call me that sh*t," I frowned slipping on my chain. "Why," She asked rolling her eyes. "I bet you let your baby muva call you that," She spat, rolling her neck. "I don't give a f*ck what she call me, I told you not to call me that," I stressed "you".

She scoffed as I looked at my watch. "You always-," She started but was cut off by me walking out the door. I didnt have time to argue with Gabby. Arguing would've meant I gave a f*ck, and plus arguing was for relationship.

I didnt plan on being in a relationship with Gabby. I exhaled as I walked into the building. I stuck my hands in my pockets as I walked into the all white room. Her bright grey eyes fell upon me.

"What are you doing here," Tyra asked through clenched teeth. She looked as if she wanted to kill me. Her wide grey eyes were darted my way. I licked my lips as I admired her glowing caramel skin, now chunky face, and jet black hair that cascaded down her back in an abundance of waves. Her round belly stuck out.

"I told you not to come," She frowned. I parted my lips and made a soft "hmm" sound. "Is that what happened?" I asked sarcastically rubbing my chin. I knew good and well she definitely cursed me out and told me not to show up. "Don't even bother coming to any of my appointments, I don't wanna see your cheating face," I clearly remembered her saying.

"Get the-," Tyra started. "How are we doing today parents," The blonde-haired doctor walked in. "Great," I smirked, earning a frown from Tyra.

"Stressed," Tyra rolled her eyes. "Oh no," The doctor perkily exclaimed. "Mommy you should be taking it easy," She added.

"You're in your third trimester now is the time to really be stress free," She softly smiled at Tyra and me. "Yeah, stress free," I repeated wagging my finger.

Tyra snapped her neck into my direction. If looks could kill I would've been dead, right there in-front of the doctor. "Are you guys ready to see your little bean and get some adorable pictures," The doctor continued as if she didnt notice the tension in the room.

"Yeah," I nodded as she put the jelly on Tyra's stomach. Both of our eyes were glued to the screen. "Whats that," I asked pointing. "His genital area," The doctor chuckled.

"My boy," I smiled from ear to ear. I felt Tyra nudge me. The doctor didnt take long, she prescribed her some prenatal vitamins and left out the room. Tyra held the picture in her hand as we walked out.

I softly grabbed her other hand, and attempted to intertwine our fingers. "Spank," She frowned, snatching her hand away. "I wasn't even ready to see you today," She snapped. "But you're glad I came, right," I asked.

"No," She exclaimed. "Spank, this isn't just some break or-," She started but took a deep breathe. "This is a breakup, you cheated," She frowned. "I know," I simply said.

"No you dont, because if you knew you wouldn't be here," She put her index finger directly in my chest. "This is hard for me," I sighed honestly. I had been with Tyra since we were kids.

"You?" Tyra asked widening her eyes. "You literally broke me," She said with tears welling in her eyes. "You had me thinking I wasn't pretty enough-," Tears trickled down her cheek.

I shook my head no. Tyra was beautiful, I thought it every time I saw her. "You had me trying to figure out why I couldn't keep you home-," She cried harder. She was crying so hard, she was trembling, and making me feel as if I was the worst n*gga in the world.

"No," I softly pulled her in to a warm embrace. "It ain't like that," I tried to soothe her. "Tell me what's it like then cause I'm sick of staying up all night trying to figure out why you fell out of love with me,"She cried.

"I didn't fall out of love with you," I held her closer. "I love you Tyra," I honestly spoke. "I'll always love you," I added, reassuring her.

"Then why Spank, why?" She sniffled demanding an answer. "I dont know why I did it," I shrugged. I honestly did not know. I aint have a scientific answer why I f*cked somebody else, I just knew I was sorry. She balled her tiny fists up, hitting me with all her might.

"You dont know why you destroyed our family," She exclaimed punching me wildly. "You don't know why you broke my heart," She exclaimed continuing to strike me. Dogging her punches, I gently grabbed both of her wrists.

"Calm down," I softly said. "You dont know why," She repeated. "I hate you," She screamed aloud, sobbing even harder. "I love you too."