Chapter Twenty-six:Bust Your windows

You see can't just play with people's feelings. Tell them you love them and don't mean it- Jazmine Sullivan 

 Tell them you love them and don't mean it- Jazmine Sullivan 

Tyra Imani White

I let out a long-winded yawn as my eyes fought to keep open. I bounced Serenity as I attempted to keep my food down. I was battling morning sickness, and the joys of new parenthood. I huffed as the sun crept through my window. I heard my creaky door open. 

I scoffed as Spank walked through the door. "Couldn't make it home last night," I asked twisting my lips.

 "Tyra," Spank sighed as he softly grabbed Serenity out of my arms. "I don't wanna fight," He added placing a kiss on her chubby cheek. I rolled my eyes. I wasn't trying to fight, I just wanted him to hear my side or even understand where I was coming from. 

"It's just I could've used your help with-," I started but was stopped by Spank holding up his hand. 

"I didn't get any sleep," I had to add. He sighed and handed me back Serenity. I rolled my eyes as I watched Spank walk into the bathroom.

 I felt tears welling in my eyes. I knew I looked disgusting. I hadn't slept all night, my hair was a mess, and nursing bras had become my best friend which weren't particularly sexy. 

He still could've acknowledged me or at least came home last night. Was I that repulsive that he couldn't even sleep beside me anymore? 

I wiped the tear that had fallen as I watched Spank come out of the bathroom, dressed in his lightly sagged jeans, and a Burberry shirt. I inhaled smelling his cologne. "Going out," I asked as he slipped on his Jordan 3s. He gave a loud sigh as if I was irritating him.

 "Got some business to take care of," He simply said putting his chains on. He started to walk away but, I softly tugged at his hand stopping him.

 "Um, Serenity is falling asleep," I admitted looking down at my daughter, whose eyes were closing. "You want to stick around so after I put her to bed, we can-," I softly asked biting down on my lip in a seductive manner. Spank furrowed his brows. I mentally face-palmed my self. I couldn't believe I did that! 

"Nah, I should get going," He pointed to the door, walking. "You coming home tonight," I asked after him. I scoffed at the fact I got no answer, as he slammed the door. Tears began to roll down my cheeks as I put Serenity in her crib. I knew things had changed. I knew I wasn't the same girl I was in high-school, but that didn't give Spank a right to act this way. I sniffled as plopped down on my bed. I cried putting my face in my hands. Why didn't he love me anymore?

 "Maybe if I do something with my hair," I mumbled to myself touching my bun. I got up walking into the bathroom. I huffed as I noticed Spank had thrown his clothes around. 

"I'll clean up instead," I sighed picking up his jeans. I didn't know I was holding them upside down, until a shiny object fell out. I felt my anger rise, as I examined the gold trojan wrapper

. "I know d*mn well he aint f*cking me with no condom," I exclaimed. We had never used condoms, ever, in our whole relationship.

 "And where's the f*cking condom then," I asked myself the "million dollar question". I clearly saw the wrapper, but it was missing the condom. I didn't even want to think about it, but it was staring me right in the face like all the signs had been.

 "Cheating a*s," I cursed as tears cascaded down my cheeks. I had loved Spank all my life. Since we were kids I had never even looked at another man the way, I looked at Spank. I could never imagine making love to another man. How could he give another female what we had?

 Tears were constantly leaving my eyes when I realized I still had his jeans in my hands. I quickly grabbed the scissors. Spank had hurt me. He had hurt me to the point of no return. I spent hours bleaching, cutting up his clothes, cutting the tongues out of his shoes, but some how I was still the one crying. I sniffled as I picked up my duffle bag. 

I carefully threw all of Serenity's necessary things in there. I threw the bag over my shoulder as I was putting Serenity in her carseat. I wiped my tears as I walked outside. I spotted Spank's other car. 

That b*tch he f*cked with the condom has probably been all in there. I scoffed as I grabbed a brick off of the porch and threw it into his windshield. 

The sounds of the alarm mixed with my cries, and Serenity's cries. We got into my car as we drove away. I found myself looking pitiful, knocking on a door, holding Serenity. 

The door opened and I was met with ocean blue eyes. "Dad, you were right," I cried putting my face in my hand.

|Author's Note: Do we think Tyra & Spank are finished? Let me know in the comments. Remember to vote also |