Chapter Fifteen: Girl

Girl, I can tell you've been crying and you needing somebody to talk to - Destiny's Child

 Ashanti Ty'Anna West "Shanti"

I felt so bad for Tyra. Today was supposed to be her special day. Today she was supposed to be celebrating her unborn child, but instead she was in tears and all alone. "When you want to start playing games?" I asked her biting into a cupcake.

 "Whats the point," She shrugged. "You figure out a name yet," I asked trying to life her spirits. She shook her head no. "I was waiting to pick with Spank but he's never around, like today," She sighed crossing her arms over her dress.

 "I'm sure he'll be here," Mel finally spoke up, she had been mute all day. I gave her a pass, since Santana died she had been zoned out anyways. "Yeah right," Tyra said sarcastically. "But anyways, I see you and Scooby back together," Tyra pointed to me. I blushed a little. "I'm happy for you," Tyra softly touched my arm. "Me too," Mel smiled. "He needs you," Mel added. "It's a war coming in Gates, I feel it," Mel sighed. I gave Mel a look but stopped as I felt my cupcake coming for revenge. "You ok," Tyra asked. "Fine just too much icing," I joked rushing into the restroom. I leaned over the toilet emptying the contents of my stomach into it.

 "You ok?" I heard Mel walk into the restroom. "Don't try the cupcakes," I shook my head. "Girl, I've had three already," Mel chuckled as I rinsed my mouth. "You sure that's just not a little Scooby snack growing in ya," Mel joked. I swallowed hard as my mind started to run circles around me. I hadn't been eating in the morning because everything made me sick. Sh*t, almost everything I use to love made me sick. I hated the smell of certain things, and I couldn't even remember when my last period was.

 "'Shanti," Mel called knocking me out of my thoughts. I huffed as I ran my hand over my face. "I-I can't be," I felt tears welling in my eyes. "'Shanti," Mel supportively touched my shoulder. "Babies are a blessing and I'm sure Scooby will be a great-," Mel started but I instantly lowered my face. 

"What if Scooby's not the father," I whispered as if he could hear us from miles away. "Who-," Mel started to ask but I quickly shut that sh*t down. "Please don't ask me that, Mel," I sighed. "I made a mistake," I cried, putting my face in my hands. "Just take a test and go from there," Mel advised. 

"Scooby's going to kill me," I sighed. "I-I can't," I repeated. "Maybe he'll surprise you, he's made some mistakes, maybe he'll be supportive," Mel shrugged. I let out a scoff. "When he finds out who this baby's from-," I started but stopped with another hard swallow. "'Shanti, just tell me who," Mel asked softly touching my arm. "I'm your bestfriend, I want to help," She added. 

"Reese, ok," I blurted out loudly. "Reese," Mel asked with her mouth wide open. "My Reese," Mel asked as if there was another Reese. "Reese, Reese," Mel asked with a raised eyebrow. "My brother," Mel asked. "Stop," I whined. "I'm just shocked," Mel put her hand on her forehead. "I didn't know-," Mel started. "Nobody knows, and nobody needs to know," I whispered. "If anybody found out-," I whispered. 

"You know your secret's safe with me," Mel gave me a soft smile. "Scooby's going to kill me," I groaned. "And like I said, it's a war coming to the gates," Mel sighed. I couldn't help but worry, that maybe I was starting it. "Is that why you've been quiet all night," I asked Mel. "You're afraid-," I started to ask her, but she quickly shook her head no. "'Shanti," Mel sighed. "I made a huge mistake, and I feel so bad about it," Mel put her hand on her forehead.

 "I kissed Spank," Mel admitted. I widened my eyes. "Tyra," I softly whispered touching my heart. I felt so bad for Tyra. "I know," Mel cried. "I didn't mean to," Mel whined. "So he kissed you," I asked. Mel shook her head no. "I kissed him, but it's just-," Mel started but paused to sigh.

 "Grief, Grief makes you a whole different person," Tears escaped Mel's eyes. "I just wish I could take everything back, sh*t I really wish I could rewind time and have Santana back," Mel cried. We sat in the restroom, crying and hugging. 

| Author's note: Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you! I appreciate all the love|