Chapter Four part one:Say Goodbye

"So I guess I'll start by sayin' that I love you, But you know this thing ain't been a walk in the park" - Chris Brown

Sincere Kolby Karter "Spank"

"Where the f*ck were you,"Santana yelled pounding his fists on the plain white hospital wall. I ran my hands over my waves. "Where the f*ck. were you when they shot Scooby," He pointed over to Scooby's lifeless body that was now lying in a hospital bed.

I felt bad, but that sh*t wasn't my fault. "Mane," I dragged. "I was coming to opening night but Tyra-," I started but was stopped by Santana. "that b*tch again," Santana frowned. "If you wasn't hiding yourself in that b*tch a*s your brother wouldn't be lying in a hospital bed now," Santana frowned. "What the f*ck was I supposed to do? Jump in-front of the bullet for him?," I asked earning a look from Santana. "You'd do it for that b*tch who-," He started but I just walked off. "Reese did this sh*t because it was only one of us there," He yelled after me. I swear, If he wasn't my brother I'd been and shot his a*s for talking about her like that.

I don't know how I found myself throwing rocks at Tyra's window. I huffed as I threw another rock. "Spank, what are you-," She whispered, being sure not to wake her dad. "Come up," She motioned stepping aside from her window, and allowing me to come threw. "What are you-," She asked once more, crossing her arms over her tank top that exposed her nipples. "We done," I blurted out. Her grey eyes stared a hole into me. "We need to break up," I shrugged.

I turned to walk away but I felt her softly grab my arm. "Spank," I heard her sniffle. I could tell she was crying, but I wasn't going to turn around to check. "What-What did I do," She sniffled. "Spank," She cried. "Please just look at me," she begged, tugging at my arm. I finally turned around to see tears cascading down her cheeks. Damn. "What did I do," She asked once more. "Its not you, its me," I tried to explain. She tried to wipe her tears but they kept falling. I sighed, I hated to see her cry. I turned to walk away once more, but felt her arm tug me again. "Please tell me the real reason," She cried. "Is it another girl," She sniffled. I nodded, lying yes. She put her face in her hands and began to cry even harder. "Look, Tyra I gotta go," I sighed finally walking off. "F*ck," I cursed hard to myself.