Chapter Eleven part two: Breakin' Me

Thought you was an angel. Put me through this h*ll after everything I gave you -Tink

 Put me through this h*ll after everything I gave you -Tink

Ashanti Ty'Anna West "Shanti"

Naturally, my head was still spinning from the kiss with Reese. It had been a couple of weeks, and he was all I thought about. I wasn't no dummy though. I wasn't about to leave the man I loved for some guy that I liked. 

"I don't know," Mel whined as she zipped up the back of my dress. "I don't think I should go," Mel whined. She had been whining the whole time we were trying to get dressed for the club. "Tana's going to be there and-," Mel opened her mouth to whine some more. Of course, he was going to be there it was his club. "You should go," Tyra encouraged her.

 "Maybe if he sees you'll he'll understand what a big mistake he made," Tyra added. I nodded in agreeance. Mel had been in tears about their breakup for weeks, and honestly I felt sick to my stomach that I technically was the cause.

 I never meant to hurt anyone. Tyra let out a loud huff, as she attempted to pull up her leggings. "Thats that baby," Mel joked, making us all giggle. "What did Spank say about you going out tonight," I asked. "He'll be waiting for me at the door," Tyra coo-ed, making both of us playfully roll our eyes. "What did Scooby say about you," Tyra asked me. My phone vibrated before I could answer. Come Outside. "I bet that's him right now," Mel smacked her lips. If only they knew. 

I chuckled, walking out. I smiled as I spotted Reese leaned up against his midnight blue benz. "What-," I started but was stopped by Reese finishing my sentence with his own words. "What you got on," He asked tugging as my thigh-length dress, that hugged all my curves. He licked his pink lips, looking me up and down. "A dress," I answered. "Where the rest of it," He asked seriously. 

"Boy," I dragged, laughing. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a stack of money. "You need to go buy you a whole dress," He handed it to me, making me laugh even harder. "This is a whole dress," I stressed "is". He shook his head no, and gripped my waist. "If it was a whole dress I wouldn't be able to do this," He spoke, and with one swift motion his hand was inching between my thighs. I felt my center moisten. 

I felt like I should've pushed his hand away, but instead I let him massage my center. "And you aint go on no panties either," I heard his raspy voice say as he slipped his finger into me. I let out a soft moan as I rotated my butt, upon his hardness. His head settled into the crook of my neck, as his fingers moved in and out of me. I didn't want to dry hump anymore, I wanted to feel it. Feeling my juices rush down my leg, I knew I was about to orgasm at any minute. I pulled away, tugging my dress down. I mentally facepalmed myself for having let sh*t go on too long again.

 "I gotta go, my boyfriend is having a party at their club," I stressed "my boyfriend." Reese threw his hands up, taking a step back. "Whenever you ready to get with what's good for ya' ," He said, making me playfully roll my eyes.