Chapter Ten:First Day Out

N*gga you ever went to trial and fought for yo life?Being broke did something to my spirit -Tee Grizzly

Sincere Kolby Karter "Spank"

"Welcome home," a house full screamed as I walked through the door. "You said you didn't want a party, at the club," Santana stressed "at the club." I let out a chuckle, and took in the sight of all the people in my house.

It was h*ll of people I didn't know there, but of course their was some I did. Both of my brothers were front and center. Ashanti was there, clinging on to Scooby tightly. I looked over and spotted some new female clinging on to Santana.

"Where's Tyra," I asked not even caring to ask about Santana's relationship. "She here," Scooby shrugged. "Where, n*gga," I asked a high a*s scooby. He pointed and shrugged. I let out a huff, as I searched through the party. I had only been away from her for a month, but that sh*t felt like years.

I walked up the stairs. I spotted her in my bedroom. I walked in and pulled her into a warm embrace. "Spank," She asked as if she couldn't believe it was me. "Spank," She cried. I used my index finger to wipe away her tears of happiness.

"I know baby," I softly kissed her. She locked her hands around my neck, deepening our kiss. "Spank-." "Shhh," I motioned her dress over head. I didn't want to waste anytime. I needed to be in her now, and before I knew it I was. I gripped her hair as I slammed into her. I smirked as she bit down on the pillow trying to silence her moans for the party that was still going on. I thrusted into her faster and harder. "I missed you," I spoke as her arch quickly left her. "Spank," She screamed aloud throwing her arm back, trying to signal for me to stop. I didn't care, I continued to thrust into. "I-I cant," She screamed as her whole body shook, and I filled her. She went limp, laying across my bed and covering herself with my sheets.

I softly kissed her lips. I laid beside her, wrapping my arm around her. I settled into the crook of her neck. I looked over at her as her eyes slightly closed. "I missed you," I repeated softly kissing her cheek. "I missed you too," She whispered as I intertwined my fingers with hers. As we laid there, in silence listening to one another heartbeat, I was sure she was fast asleep until I heard her call out my name.

"Spank," She called. "Huh," I answered. "Do you think we'll last," She asked. "Yeah baby, we forever," I pulled her closer.

"No, I'm serious," She whined. "Do you see a future with me," She asked. "You know like white picket fence, house, maybe a dog," She asked. "And maybe some babies," She added, making me raise my eyebrow. I didn't know 'bout no f*cking snotty nose kids. "Babies," I asked. She nodded yes. "Maybe a little boy or girl," She giggled. "Yeah, maybe when we hit like forty or some," I shrugged. I noticed her quiet once more, I could tell something was on her mind.

I began to hear sniffles in the dark room. "Whats wrong, baby," I asked. "Nothing," She cried. I softly caressed her arm. "Tell me what's wrong baby," I pleaded. "Nothings wrong but what if something was wrong," She asked, putting her face in her hands. "Like what," I asked furrowing my brows. "Like if we have a baby before forty or-," She started but stopped to pull the cover over her face.

"Spank, I'm pregnant," She blurted out. I looked up at the ceiling and bit down on my lip. Pregnant? Pregnant? She pregnant? "You're not saying anything," She cried, peaking her head from out the covers. "Are you mad," She asked. Still unable to speak, I shook my head no. "You sure," I finally opened my mouth to speak. "Yeah, I took like six tests," She answered. "You haven't been to the doctor," I asked. She shook her head no. I took a long drawn out breath. "You aint gotta go through this sh*t alone," I said. "Imma be here for you and my baby," I gently touched her flat stomach. I didn't grow up with parents, I had to be there for my seed.

|Author's Note: Confession, I know we have the same name but Tyra irritates me. Anyone else feels the same? Leave feedback, and make sure to favorite|