Chapter Eighteen part two:Anytime you need a friend

When your heart breaks, I'll ease your aches. Whatever it takes, I'm there - Beu sisters

 Whatever it takes,  I'm there - Beu sisters

Tyra Imani White

"How do you like being a mommy," 'Shanti asked. I giggled a little before answering "I get no sleep, I change sh*tty diapers all day, but I love it."

 I held Serenity close to my arms as I looked across, on the other couch, at 'Shanti. She wore dark shades. I decided it was best not to ask. 

"I can't believe your dad let you move in," 'Shanti asked. "Girl, honestly he was done with me after I got pregnant," I looked down. "Im sure he'll come around," She said. I nodded, hopeful. "So how are you and Spank," She asked. A faint cry filled the room. "Girl, you done upset my baby," I joked, putting her pacifier in her mouth.

 "But honestly," I slumped my shoulders. I let out a long sigh. "I made a mistake," I dragged. "I had sex with him," I admitted. 'Shanti gasped, and dramatically pretended to fall out causing me to laugh. "Girl, are your six weeks even up," She exclaimed. I slowly shook my head no. "Girl," 'Shanti dragged. 

"So are y'all back together," She asked. "He want too, but I'm not ready to forgive him," I shrugged. "I know he wasn't there but he trying to make up for that," She sighed. I rolled my eyes. "His dog a*s did more than that-," I cursed, but before I could finish I heard a knock at the door.

 "Can you hold her," I asked Ashanti. She gave me a weird look and reluctantly held her.

 "I hope you don't mind I-," 'Shanti called after me, as I opened the door. "Invited Mel," 'Shanti finished. I scoffed at my ex-bestfriend standing in the doorway. 

"I mind," I yelled. "What," I asked. "You thought I wouldn't find out," I pointed my finger directly in Mel's face. "Tyra," Mel sighed with pleading eyes. "Get the f*ck off my porch," I fumed. "It wasn't anything," Mel tried to explain. "It was just a kiss that meant nothing," Mel sighed. 

"And when I punch you, its just gone be a fist upside your face-," I started but was stopped by Ashanti softly gripping my shoulder. 

"Stop," Ashanti intervened as she held my baby. "She kissed Spank," I pointed as if I was a toddler. "I know," Ashanti sighed. "You know," I asked turning to Ashanti. "So both y'all snakes, and you been wanting Spank," I pointed between the two. I quickly snatched my baby back.

 "Girl, don't nobody want Spank," Mel spoke. "I was just grieving, and did something stupid," Mel mumbled. "You're using Santana's death to justify why you tried to jump in bed with his little brother," I scoffed. 

"Stop," 'Shanti screamed out-loud. "Tyra," 'Shanti turned to me. "You know Mel has been out of her mind since she lost Santana," Shanti said. 

"If you can have sex with Spank, most definitely you can forgive her," Ashanti pointed. "He was apart of the kiss too," 'shanti added making me roll my eyes. "And Mel-,"'Shanti turned to Mel. "You need to apologize and do some f*cking soul searching because that sh*t was foul to do to your friend," Shanti spat. "Think how that sh*t made Tyra feel," Ashanti pointed.

 "Both of y'all need to make up because I really need my best friends' advice," 'Shanti screamed. Ashanti took off her glasses, revealing her purple eye that was swollen shut. Mel and I gasped. Tears poured out of both of 'Shanti's eyes. 

"I'm getting an abortion tomorrow," Ashanti admitted making me gasp even louder. I didn't even know she was pregnant. I felt like such a bad friend. I had so many questions I wanted to ask, but instead I wrapped my arms around her. Ashanti put her face in her hands crying, as Mel joined into our hug. 

It didn't matter our differences at that moment, we just wanted to be there to support Ashanti. "Do you want an abortion," I pulled away asking Ashanti. 

"I have to have an abortion," She cried stressing "have". "If I have Reese's baby then Scooby's going to kill me," Ashanti trembled. Reese? "And Reese doesn't even want this baby or anything to do with me," 'Shanti cried. 

I supportively put my hand on her shoulder. "We're behind you whatever you choose," I gave her a soft smile. "You know you got us," Mel added putting her hand on my shoulder. "And we got each-other," I added. 

| Author's Note: So the girls are back? Would you forgive your friends if they did something like that? Let me know in the comments. Send me feedback, and votes! Much Love|