Chapter seventeen part one: Who want smoke?

You could send your best man. You gon' lose your best hitter - Nardo Wick

 You gon' lose your best hitter - Nardo Wick

Sapphire Kaleb Karter "Scooby"

"Yeah,It's a beautiful thing," I spoke into the phone. "Bruh, she fit into the palm of my hand," Spank spoke about his newborn baby. I chuckled. "Y'all figure out a name for itty bitty," I asked. "Serenity Korrine Karter," Spank said.

I could tell he was smiling on the other end. I was happy for him, being a father was a gift. I tried to spend a lot of time with my son, Santiago. "How's Tyra," I asked as I drove. "Tired," Spank said, making me chuckle. "She been out," Spank joked.

"Well you better enjoy the peace while it last," I advised my little brother. "Cause once ya'll leave the hospital-," I paused for a long sigh. "Ciara still on yo a*s," Spank asked. "She think I'm back with 'Shanti," I scoffed. "Aren't you," Spank asked.

"I'm single, 'Shanti just came back home though," I shrugged. Honestly, I wasn't with neither one of them. I was single, I did single sh*t. I just lived with 'Shanti because I felt I owed her for holding me down for so many years. Ciara was just my babymomma. "Crazy," Spank chuckled.

I narrowed my eyes at the sight I was witnessing. "I'll call you back," I quickly dropped the phone. I felt my anger rising. I knew going up to them, and snatching her by her hair, wouldn't have been the smart move. I had to think strategically to get my questions answered. What was 'Shanti doing at Reese's door?

"And why the f*ck was she so comfortable on this side of the gates," I fumed. I had finally known who was giving information back to Reese, and it wasn't his sister. It was my b*tch. I felt played. "She's the reason Santana's dead," I mumbled to myself. I believed every word of that, because what else would they have to discuss. Ashanti was a snake and I knew then I couldn't trust her. I quickly dialed Spank back.

"We gone kill him," I simply said. "What," Spank asked. "We've never been able to get close to him," Spank said knowing exactly who. "I know a perfect way now."

|Author's Note: Sorry for such a short chapter, but it is just a part of the chapter. Thank you for taking the time to read|