Chapter Twenty-four:Bonnie and Clyde

Cause I'm Gonna Be Your Wife N*gga. And Were Gonna Have Some Pretty Pretty Babies - Tink

 And Were Gonna Have Some Pretty Pretty Babies - Tink

Ashanti Ty'Anna West "Shanti"

I was blessed to make it out of the hospital, even with the few bullet fragments left in me. I was blessed that Reese had stayed by my side the whole time I was in the hospital.

He was even trying to rekindle his relationship with his sister. I was blessed for that too. I smiled looking up at my man, as I sunk into the couch.

"Take it easy, you just got out the hospital," He warned me about my sudden movements. "Calm down, I'm ok," I smiled.

"You and my sister are going to give me a heart attack," He sighed. I raised my eyebrow. "Did ya'll ever figure out why she fell out," I asked. I was concerned when I heard what happened to Mel. Mel had never just fallen out, before.

Reese ran his hands through his curly hair. "She's pregnant," Reese said through clenched teeth. I giggled because I thought it was a joke, but when I looked at the frown on his face I knew it was real.

"Pregnant," I asked. "Mel," I asked.

Knock, Knock. Reese rushed off to answer the door. I swear being the protective big brother he was, he'd do anything to get away from that conversation. I chuckled as Tyra walked into my living room.

"Why didn't you tell me Mel was pregnant," I asked Tyra. Tyra looked at me, and shrugged.

"Why are you getting so worked up," Reese asked. "Because she's my Bestfriend and I want to be here for her," I whined.

"Sorry, I just figured you had enough on your plate," Tyra plopped down on the couch. "And if it makes you feel better Mel's not giving any information, I don't know how many weeks she is," Tyra said.

"I don't even know the father," Tyra threw her hands in the air. "Nosey much," I asked making her giggle.

"I understand though, We use to tell each other everything now everyones so secretive," I gave a light sigh. "Well," Tyra dragged. "Since we're talking about secrets and pregnancy," She rolled her hands.

"No," I exclaimed. "Yes, I'm pregnant," She announced. My mouth dropped. "Does Spank ever sleep," I asked yelling. She laughed. "Scratch that, does he ever pull out," I asked, making her laugh even harder. "What is he trying to repopulate the earth," I asked. "Girl," Tyra dragged. "Are you happy," I asked.

"I'm shocked," She admitted. "Is Spank happy,"I asked. She shrugged her shoulders and let out a long sigh. She looked down and I could tell something was on my best friend's mind.

"He hasn't been coming home every night," She admitted. "Ever since I told him about the baby I feel like he's been pulling away," She sighed.

"Spank better get it together," I furrowed my brows. "Baby, he got two kids now," I threw up my index and ring finger. "I don't want to lose him," She put her face in her hands. I put my hand on her shoulder supportively.

"You're probably just overreacting," I said. "Hormones," I spoke. "You know Spank, he probably was with Scooby somewhere," I added. "You know, Spank has been head over heels in love with you since y'all were kids," I softly said.

"Just talk to him, and tell him how you feeling," I suggested. She nodded. "Ok," She softly said before walking out.

"I swear I did not miss all the drama while I was passed out," I chuckled to myself as Reese walked back into the living room. He took a seat beside me. I cupped his face, softly kissing his lips. "Thank you," I smiled kissing him once more. "for being here," I said, dragging my kisses down to his neck. I slid my hand into his shorts stroking him.

"Wait-," He simply said grabbing my hand. He turned to me raising his eyebrow. "What-," He started to ask and let out a long sigh. When I woke up, to find my child had died, it crushed my whole world. It hurt even more to find everyone around me was now pregnant. Would it be so wrong if I wanted a child now? "Pregnancy is in the air," I gave a light smile. "You know what the doctors said," He said making me stomp out of the room.

|Author's Note: Ashanti has met the man of her dreams, and now she can't even have children by him? Tell me what you think about that in the comments? Remember to vote also!|