Chapter Thirty: Jealous

I'm starting to think you want him too. Am I crazy? Have I lost ya? -Nick Jonas

 Am I crazy? Have I lost ya? -Nick Jonas

Sincere Kolby Karter "Spank"

She groaned throwing her head back. I could tell she was in pain. "Spank," She called out. "I don't think I can-," She started. "You got this, Ma," I reassured her softly touching her hand.

"Push," The doctor instructed. I watched as she pushed while screaming in agony. A shrill cry filled the room.

"3:11 am," One doctor called out. "You have a beautiful little boy," Another doctor coo-ed putting him on Tyra's chest. My smile reached my ears.

I didn't have any doubts, but once I saw him I knew I couldn't possibly have any doubts that he was my son. He had all my features, from my bushy eyebrows to my plump pouty lips.

"Saint," I smiled, looking over at Tyra who had fallen fast asleep. "Saint Santana Karter."

End of Flashback,

He stared into the end of the metal barrel. His life was flashing before his very eyes. "Who told you to do this sh*t," I exclaimed looking around the clearly disheveled club. "Reese," He answered.

I appreciated his honesty, not enough to keep him alive though. I smacked my lips, as I pulled the trigger. By now, It was no secret Ashanti was in jail. Word had spread around the Gates fast, according to Kierra "'Shanti was facing years".

I didn't know if that was true or not, but what I did know was that Reese was acting on resentment. He was mad so he was taking it out on the whole Gates, any fool could see that.

He was looking for a fight and we were going to give him one. "It's only Wednesday, and he's shot this club up twice this week," I frowned plopping down on a bar stool.

I mean, I understood Reese. I understood love. I, myself was slowly going crazy because Tyra wouldn't take me back. I apologized, I gave gifts, I did everything. She just wouldn't budge. This time I think we're done for good.

"Bruh," Scooby knocked me out of my thoughts. He said nothing, just wore that goofy grin he had been wearing all week. "I think maybe we should close the club down for a while," I suggested, because it seemed I was the only one in the right state of mind to make decisions.

Scooby nodded and said "I'll handle it, you just go home be with your newborn and lil rin." "and Tyra," He added teasing. I let out a huff, and shook my head from side to side.

"She'll come around," Scooby chuckled, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Not this time," I spoke, running my hands over my waves.

"If don't concern the kids, Her a*s don't even talk to me," I bit down on my lip. "D*mn," Scooby dragged. "I even stopped f*cking with gabby and she still mad," I exclaimed. Scooby shook his head, as I grabbed my keys.