Chapter Twenty-nine (part two):Rain

I can't escape, it's surrounding me. I'm caught in a storm, That I don't need no shelter from- SWV

 I'm caught in a storm, That I don't need no shelter from- SWV

Carmella Nicole rays "Mel"

The rain hit splashed upon my bedroom windows. I attempted to snuggle under my covers as I thought about the bravery 'Shanti had shown. She didnt even seem scared to accept a charge for the man she loved, but here I was struggling to even tell Scooby how I felt.

I was scared to admit my feelings, even to myself, because I knew they were wrong. That's why I had kept this whole thing a secret. I sighed as scooted closer to Scooby.

His eyes diverted from the television screen to my eyes. He gave me a soft smile. I knew Scooby had changed. He had become more gentle, more loving. He spent days like this, snuggled with me, instead of running the streets.

His phone rung less, and sometimes I wondered did I change him? I chuckled to myself, I was trippin'. I didnt even have the nerve to tell him how I felt. How could I even think I had some affect on him?

I felt Scooby's eyes on me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "The movie's over?" I asked as he stretched his arms out, yawning.He nodded yes, as I rubbed my protruding belly.

"I should get home," He spoke grabbing his keys. "You aint gotta go-," I spoke without thinking. "Ya' know the weather- don't want you driving in the rain," I tried to clear up my statement.

He gave an annoying "Aww". "Thats so sweet," He said sarcastically touching his chest. "You care about me," He asked, and if I was any lighter I swear my cheeks would've turned apple red.

"Of course," I blushed earning a gaze from Scooby. "It's just you're my baby's father and I wouldn't want you to die or anything," I cleared my former sentence up. He shrugged and nodded.

"I can handle myself, shorty," He said slipping on his crisp white forces. I rolled my eyes. I wanted him to stay. I liked being next to him. I watched as he grabbed his jacket.

"Scooby," I called out before he could leave out the door. He gave me a soft "huh". "Can you stay," I asked lowering my own pride. He gave me a confused look. He nodded yes, and after a couple of minutes I was right back snuggled under him.

I listened to the thunder as Scooby rubbed my stomach.

"Are you happy we're having a baby together," I asked blurting out. He nodded yes. "I think things happen for a reason," He spoke, making me smile. "Me too," I softly said. My eyes widened as Scooby lowered his lips onto mine giving me a soft kiss. I quickly pulled away.

"Scooby," I exclaimed licking my lips, still tasting his. "I got feelings for you, so dont play-," I started but was interrupted by him placing another sweet kiss upon my lips.

"I won't lie, I got feelings for you too," He softly said. A soft moan escaped my lips as I felt Scooby gently sucking on my neck. He trailed his kisses down to my chest leaving love marks behind.

Once he got down to my breast he pulled my shirt off, throwing it onto my bedroom floor carelessly. I felt my center leaking like a facet as I laid there with nothing but my panties on.

Part of me was wondering did my swollen belly bother him, but those thoughts were put to rest when he went in licking and kissing on each one of my nipples as if he hungry. Butterflies fluttered in my tummy as he took his time journeying down my body leaving a trail of kisses.

Chills went up my spine as Scooby parted my chunky thighs. He slowly pulled off my panties throwing them wherever. He licked his lips as he stared at my center as if it was a master piece. I let out a whimper of pleasure as I felt Scooby place his fingers upon my pearl.

He inserted one of his fingers into my wetness and replaced the other with his toungue. I arched my back as the warmth of his mouth touched my center.

"Yes," I moaned aloud feeling his finger pump in and out of me, while his tongue worked on my pearl. I saw why b*tches were losing their mind over Scooby.

I had never felt this feeling before. My toes curled as I used my hands to try and push his head away. I tried to clench my thighs but Scooby only pushed them further apart.

"Scooby," I screamed aloud as my legs shook and the whole bed was wet. Scooby slurped up my juices as he slid down his boxers. I slowly entered my, causing my to gasp loudly. I bursted out into a fit of moans as he stroked into me.

|Do we think her and Scooby are end game? Let me know in the comments! And remember to vote. Thank you, for reading|