Chapter Five:Safe Haven

"When my world is caving in, Baby, you're my safe haven"- Ruth B.

Tyra  Imani White

Tyra Imani White

"Are you ok," My dad asked for the 100th time, as he knocked on my door. I knew he was just trying to help, but honestly I wasn't ok. I wasn't going to be ok for awhile. "I'm fine," I sniffled lifting my head up from my pillow. "Ok, I'll leave you alone," He softly said. "Goodnight, I love you. "You're amazing and if a boy doesn't see that he's stupid," My dad said as I heard his footsteps trail off. Again, I knew he was trying to make me feel better but even thinking of Spank made me burst into tears. I turned onto my side looking at the dark ceiling. Knock, knock.

I rolled my eyes but quickly went over to my window to open it. I had planned so many curse words to say to Spank but when he was standing in-front of me, I couldn't say anything. My eyes widened at his blood stained white t-shirt. "What-," I started but was stopped by Spank's panicked face. I wanted to ask him was he ok? But I knew he wasnt. I wanted to ask what happened? "Are you hurt," I instead asked gently touching his arm. He shook his head no, but stayed quiet with the same panicked look on his face. "You wanna talk-," I started to ask. He immediately shook his head no. "Lets get you out of these clothes then," I softly said. I looked at the guns on his waist side as I gently lifted his shirt over his head. "You know you have clothes here, I'll get them for you,"I got his clothes and he went into my bathroom and cleaned up. When he came out of the restroom his panicked look had subsided. He cuddled next to me, under my covers. Wrapped in his arms, I listened to his heartbeat.

"I'm worried about you," I whispered as I intertwined my fingers with his. "You shouldn't be," He shrugged. "Because you got a girl to do that," I asked afraid of the answer. He shook his head no. "There wasn't no other girl," He admitted. I turned around to face him. "Then why you break up with me," I asked. "Nobody around us, wants us together," He said. "Maybe they're right," He shrugged. "We too different," He added. I softly cupped his face.

"You love me," I asked. He nodded. "I love you more, so it doesn't matter what they think," I said. He placed a soft kiss upon my lips. Our soft kiss quickly grew passionate, as his tongue slid into my mouth. His tongue began to explore my mouth as I felt his hands grip my butt. I started to feel an unfamiliar heat between my legs. The heat only grew when I felt Spank drag his kiss down to my neck. From the way, he was licking and sucking on my neck. I just knew I was going to have to hide a mark in the morning. I let out a soft moan as Spank's hands found the outside of my panties, massaging my center.

He looked at me for conformation. I nodded. I couldn't say no, it felt like my whole body was doing its own thing. She had a different mind of her own. I let another soft moan as I felt Spank's finger slid into me. "You so wet," I heard Spank say as his fingers moved in and out of me. I felt him tugging at my panties. "Want me to stop," He asked. I shook my head no, and before my cat could finish talking for me all my clothes were off. I looked up at the ceiling, anticipating what I knew was about to happen. Spank softly separated my legs. I felt my knees began to buckle when I felt the unfamiliar feeling of Spank at my entrance. I gasped as I felt him enter me. I bit down on my lip, in pain as I felt his inches sliding into me. "Thats it, that wasn't so bad," I mumbled to myself. "Thats just the tip," Spank smirked at me, still working into me. After awhile, it started to feel good. I moaned as Spank stroked into me. Wrapping my legs around his waist, and clutching him as he continued to stroke into me. "F*ck," He grunted digging into me deeper. I swear I felt him in my lungs. "I love you," He softly kissed my lips, changing the pace of his strokes. "I love you," I moaned feeling him release into me.