Chapitre 1

It was seven in the morning , Jane peacefully wake up to the sound of her phone, she grabbed it, and turns it off, Jane walked out of her room, and made her way to the bathroom to get ready for another day in Hawkins high school.

Jane entered the bathroom and washed her face, and her teeth, she then got back to her room and choose an outfit, she opted for a black oversize sweatshirt, along with a black oversized pants, and her converse, she then brushed her hair, and got out of her room.

Arrived to the kitchen, she ate her breakfast, a bowl of cereal, and juice, Jane looked at her dad who was sleeping on the couch, the tv not turned off.

She walked toward him, grabbed the remote from him and turned the tv off, before walking toward the kitchen again, she continued to eat, and then grabbed her bag back and walked toward the door, she grabbed her keys and got out of the house.

Jane grabbed her bike, and started to ride toward the school, once she got there she noticed Beverly, her bestfriend , she walked toward her and hugged her.

"Hey ! How are you ?" Asked Jane looking at Beverly , Beverly was pretty small compared to Jane, the girl was really tall, the tallest girl in the school.

"I'm okay , you ?" Asked the brunette, Beverly looked at her before answering "I'm fine !".

The two girls walked inside toward their lockers, Jane opened hers, and grabbed her books , but then the person she didn't want to see appeared.

"Missed me ?" Asked the ginger, max mayfield, the bully of the school.

"Go away max" said Jane looking down, the ginger grabbed her chin and turned it toward her, Jane looked at max terrified, was she going to hurt her ?

"You know, I was going to be nice, but seems like the brat need a punishment" said the ginger, she then slapped Jane, and the brunnette head hit the locker, causing her to bleed from her nose, everyone turned toward the two girls.

"Shit" mumbled Jane grabbing her nose, and putting her head back, max looked at her worried, but she quickly changed her expression and walked away.

Jane grabbed her bag and walked toward the bathroom, she washed her face and cleaned her nose, looking at herself in the mirror.

"You're so dumb Jane, so dumb" she said to herself, she through she was dumb, and for reason, because... wait, you really thought I was going to say it to you ?

Jane walked out of the bathroom, and walked toward her first class, English, she was with two of her friends, will and Dustin, the two were so adorable with her.

She walked in the classroom and sat at her casual sit, she looked around, many student were here, and dustin and will too.

The two waved to her, and she waved back, with a smile on her face, she turned toward the front when the teacher walked in.

After the first lesson, she had sport, with Beverly, Lucas, and... max.

Jane walked in the changing room, she opened her locker and started to undress l, she changed her clothes, and then she noticed a certain red head walking in.

Max walked toward her locker and started to change her clothes, talking with some girls, and then she walked toward Jane who was already looking at her , with only her bra on, a smile on her face.