•greedy•

Warning: this chapter is gonna be pretty much all smut. But I know y'all enjoy that sorta stuff xx

"Are we fucking her? Or not?"

You nearly choked on your saliva as the words left Kylo's lips. Were you surprised by his filthy mouth? Absolutely not. What you were surprised about though, was how casual he was about everything in front of his brother.

Your boyfriend.

Your body was trembling in anticipation, and watching Ben's bare back rise and fall with shaky breaths was enough to stir you up. He was still in his dress pants that hugged his ass perfectly. They clung to his well muscled waist in all of the right spots.

You swallowed. You were getting distracted.

Ben looked back at you, his eyes searching your face. He was looking for any hint of hesitation. You knew he wouldn't find any. You could feel how wet you were through your thong. You wanted them. Desperately.

You didn't care how.

When you gave Ben a subtle nod, indicating that you were ok with everything, you could tell he was still unsure. More so for himself. You didn't want him doing anything he wasn't comfortable with, either. But he eventually seemed to snap out of his little mind battle before giving Kylo a look.

It was a look that screamed 'if you hurt her, I'll hurt you'.

You weren't sure how to go about the whole thing. Do you lay back on the bed and let them sort everything out? Do they want you to make the first move? Anxiety was quickly starting to pool in your belly.

"You ok with this, Sweetheart?" Kylo tilted his head, a small smirk still lingering on his plush lips.

You nodded again before looking back to Ben. "Where do you want me?" You felt silly asking. The first time it all just kind of happened. It seemed to roll along smoothly. The three of you were a lot more intoxicated than you were now.

Now, the three of you had more control over everything. You all wanted the same thing. It was just a matter of who initiates it.

Ben and Kylo said nothing, instead they stepped towards you. Their sheer size was intimidating enough for you. One of them was enough to make your knees buckle. But being under both of their gazes, their bodies only inches away from your own, you thought you might faint. Your body was riddled with goosebumps thanks to the cold air. Your nipples peaked and ached for attention.

Ben's hands wrapped around your wrists before bringing your hands to the fly of his dress pants.

"Start here," he said softly.

You were happy that he was giving some direction. You were still quite new to this kind of thing. And so was he. As for Kylo, you weren't sure. You wouldn't be surprised if he was an expert in threesomes.

You slowly sank down to your knees, undoing Ben's pants in the process. He was incredibly hard. You knew he would've had to be aching by now. He had practically been hard the whole time at the gala.

You gazed up at him as you pulled his cock free, stroking it slowly and pressing your lips against his sensitive tip. He was already dripping with pre-cum, and it only made your body heat with want.

You weren't sure what Ben would be comfortable with when it came to his brother. Did he want you to treat Kylo how you treat him?

As you took more of Ben's cock into your throat, you reached out with a shaky hand to the waistband of Kylo's sweatpants.

A soft groan escaped Ben's throat as he slowly thrusted his hips forward, filling your throat. You tried your best not to gag as you pulled Kylo's hardening cock free. Having both of them standing above you like this was making you dizzy.