•stuck in the middle•

Warning: Ben x Kylo x y/n :)

Kylo

Kylo woke with a start. His heart was pounding and he had sweat pooling down his face and chest. His breathing was coming in sharp gasps as he sat up in his bed.

Killer was at the end of the bed still curled up and fast asleep.

Kylo ran a hand through his hair and cringed at how wet it was from sweat.

He had just woken up from a nightmare. But not the usual nightmares about Luke or Adeline. It was a re-run in his mind about how he killed Chris.

It happened a few days ago, but every night he would have the same dream.

First it was similar to how he killed Hux. Vicrul and Ushar would sit him down in the chair with a bag over his head before tearing it off him. Kylo would ask him the same questions.

Why are you working with Palpatine?

Why does he want me dead?

Why did you go after my brother?

Why?

And Chris would answer the questions all the same. That he got caught up in drugs and his friends knew this guy that could get him what he wanted. That guy being Palpatine himself. And Palpatine wanted Kylo dead because in his eyes, he betrayed him. He stopped selling drugs and weapons to one of the richest and highest ranking mobs in New York.

He stopped doing all of that for you.

When Kylo asked him about his brother, Chris just laughed and shrugged.

"I thought it was you. Guess that was too bad." He had said. Not a single look of remorse on his face.

"The fact he didn't have a scar slashed across his face didn't give it away?" Kylo growled back, but all Chris did was shrug and laugh. He was still high when Vicrul and Ushar brought him in.

Kylo unleashed on him. He did what he did to Hux, but he dragged it out for so much longer. He beat him into a bloody pulp. He cut off fingers and broke toes. He tore shreds off Chris, quite literally. Kylo has never done something so fucking traumatic to a person before.

He tore slabs of skin of Chris's chest and back. He carved into him, hacking at any body part he could get his hands on. He broke countless bones, sliced through whatever arteries he could. But he made sure it was slow.

Chris was crying and screaming, and the sounds coming from him were almost inhumane.

Kylo sawed his ears off. Took his eyes out.

He completely dismembered him.

The thing that set him off on his rampage was when Chris spoke about how Adeline was the best fuck he'd had. Kylo couldn't help but laugh.

"Well, I'm glad," he said. "It's just too bad she won't have someone to look after her child now." Kylo sighed as if he cared what went on in her life.

"You didn't deserve her anyway." Chris spat as blood ran down his face. Kylo had no idea how he was still talking. He didn't know how he was even still breathing.