🖤7: ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀᴍᴀᴅᴏ sɪʙʟɪɴɢs🖤

Mabel dashes out of the home in the daylight, happy to be able to see and finally free to leave the house, towards the bustling village. She has been forced to complete her regular schoolwork at home, including mathematics, geography, literature, and other subjects. While most people would assume that Kokushibo and Akaza were the ones teaching her, the truth was that Yoriichi was doing most of the teaching, and both demons were aware of this. Particularly the upper moon one, this was all quite unpleasant. However, it made sense because they were twins. In fact, she found his method of educating her to be more enjoyable and easy to comprehend. She was taught by both of the upper moons the hard way, but she wouldn't look elsewhere but at the two guys. She stayed there in the same place for so long simply for the two adults since she understood they were only trying to assist her. Not just because she felt she needed to know this information for the perilous future, but also because she adored them like family.

      Because of her maturity, she is trusted enough to be left alone during the day, but things will never be the same at night. She is still a child, so neither of the upper moons bother to train her or even teach her self defense, but they all realize that she will eventually need to learn. Mabel is currently skipping through the village as people look on in curiosity. She casts a quick glance at the crowded stands placed along the walkway's edge, which feature adorable decorative designs and brilliant colors that are scattered about like paint yet still manage to appear lovely. When she turns her head, she sees other adults constructing stands with comparable designs across the bottom and observing them suspend lanterns from thin wires above them. Despite the fact that she couldn't see anything back then, she smiles as she starts running again while not paying attention to her side of the road.

      She bumps into a taller figure, causing the person to stumble a little, just as she was about to gasp at a large gathering of lanterns. Whining, she turns to face the teenager. "I'm sorry, mister!" While taking a breath, the boy beams at the girl. He lowers and pats her head. "It's alright. There's no reason to feel bad." Mabel looks at his face and gasps, which causes the boy to brow-raise. "Your mark looks like my uncles!" She shouts while indicating his head. He hums in uncertainty at first and then gently places his palm on his scar before realizing what she was talking about. "Oh, really? That's amazing!" He chuckles at her enthusiastic expression but lowers his brows and maintains his friendly smile. "What is your name? It's not safe to be out on your own." He removes a huge brown box that he had been carrying on his back and sits on his legs. Mabel nudges the box before turning to face his deep crimson eyes. "You gotta tell me your name first!" He crosses his legs while chuckling. "Well, my name is Tanjiro Kamado."

      Light bangs against the inside of the box's sides can be heard as the box begins to sway a little. Mabel shivers slightly and takes a step back. "Mister Tanjiro, your box is moving!" He chuckles nervously while tapping the box's top, which causes the box to become frozen. "Don't worry, it's just my little sister." The young girl quakes and squeaks. In an effort to calm her down, Tanjiro extends his hand and places it on her head. "My sister is sweet, so it's okay," As the noise from the box resumes, Mabel covers her mouth with the long sleeves of her white kimono to keep from crying out. "Promise?" She looks up at the teenager as she notices his warm smile once more. He sweeps her long, dark hair behind her ear and away from her face. "I promise."

      Mabel gasps as she envelops Tanjiro in her small arms when the brown box suddenly opens. A small girl pokes her head out, looking from her elder sibling to the unfamiliar child he is sitting with. She turns her head to face her while gazing into her sparkling eyes. When she looks up, she sees that the sun is obscured by several layers of dense clouds, telling her it is safe to exit her box. She crawls out while holding her modest weight and gently swinging her arms. She inhales deeply before going cold. Her eyes expand, and Tanjiro furrows his brow in response. Finally, he gains understanding. She may have a menacing demonic aura around her, yet her ordinary scent is that of an ordinary person. His first assumption was that a demon had attempted to attack her at some moment, but it was daytime and the sun had just been hidden by clouds. She also doesn't have any odd skin markings at all. When she originally started talking to him, she appeared to be in a good mood, so what is causing this aroma to be demonic? He truly worries that Nezuko may act in some way. What if she believes that this kid is a demon because of the smell?