🖤29: ᴅᴏᴜᴍᴀ's ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɢᴜɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ 🖤

Douma's eyes shoot wide as he is instantly overcome by a warm sensation on his skin. His fingers begin to quiver as he rises his upper body and looks around the strange bedroom where he is now residing. He kicks his legs off his enormous queen-sized bed, feeling his uncovered legs brush against the white fluffy blanket that has been placed across the bed. He glances down at his garments, noticing a difference in the fabric. His thin white long sleeve shirt is softly pressed against his skin, and he can't help but fiddle with the hem of his shirt while his grey sweatpants are slightly pulled up to his knees. He stands and moves cautiously towards a wide window, where he can see dense, forest-green trees stretching out quite a distance from the peculiar cabin that he can't recall ever having been inside. As he turns around and looks to the opposite side of the room, he notices a door that is just ajar. This causes him to sigh and his heart to start racing quickly. He rubs his eyes in an effort to wake up as he moves approaches the pitch-black wooden door.

      Because the hallway is tiny, he can see the living room from where he stands in front of the bedroom. He moves slowly, his heart rate barely letting up as his hands start to tremble. He had to concede that the living room appears to be luxurious. He had never before seen a couch this size. He rubs his fingertips across the light brown cloth as he approaches the large furniture, soaking in the sensation before continuing. He moves his gaze to the fireplace after hearing the fire crackle. When he glances up at the tiny shelf above it, he notices a small, unlit caramel-colored candle nestled beneath a wreath made of wisteria. He looks down and examines the glass table, noticing a little slip of paper with dark blue writing on it resting on the edge. He clutches the corner loosely, his hands trembling as anxiousness sweeps over him. 'Let him help you.' His brow furrows as he rereads the short, nicely penned letters.

      His heart skips a beat as a little poof reaches his ears, prompting him to jump, expecting to hear nothing but the noises he creates. He eventually looks up and notices a man holding a hand over a candle while blood is slowly trickling from his clenched fist. His cold expression gradually transforms into a modest soft grin, calming the blonde demon just a little. "Hello, Douma." The man's voice is low and faint, yet audible to him. "I hope you're doing well." He moves towards the couch, lowering his arms to his sides and settles himself close him. At the new presence, Douma's breath trembles as panic gradually engulfs him. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I know you." Douma lays his hand on the side of the enormous couch, which causes his balance to tremble slightly. The man with the long hair tilts his head towards the direction of the demon while maintaining a constant smile. "I am aware of that." He lowers his head, crosses his knees, and closes his eyes. He fumbles with his fingers before opening the eye closest to Douma and gazing up at him. "Sit." The demon's body tenses a little before obeying, sitting next to the guy but yet maintaining a safe distance. Douma inhales slowly and deeply as his rainbow eyes fix on his hands and his razor-sharp blue nails.

      The blond demon casts a sidelong glance towards the towering guy. "Then, who are you?" The man lets out a sigh that he had been holding as he puts his back on the back of the couch. "My name is Yoriichi Tsugikuni, and I'm your uncle." With his eyes expanding, Douma turns abruptly to face Yoriichi. His brows furrow as he glances at the stranger while dropping his arms to his lap. "You're lying." He starts to rise up and back away from the man on the couch as his voice starts to quiver visibly. His expression seemed relaxed, as though he anticipated his response. "Kokushibo is my brother." He speaks while stooping forward and laying his arms on his legs. Douma collapses his body in fatigue as he shuts his eyes and slams his palm on his forehead. "What does it have to do with me?" As Yoriichi is heard in front of him, his fingers tighten on a pillow he was unaware was there. He sees the man kneeling in front of him with kind eyes when he opens one of his multicolored eyes. "Because you're now a member of his family." The demon jerks his head as he finally speaks it. "Akaza and Mabel, as well as many others who stay with him, are in the same boat." When he mentions the other names, Douma's eyes expand and his worry vanishes. "Are all of them there?" Yoriichi nods, his smile broadening slightly as he refuses to break eye contact. "They are, and they are waiting for you."

      The long-haired guy rises to his feet once again as his body gradually vanishes. "We're waiting at the swordsmith village. Make sure to instruct your supporters to keep wisteria surrounding your home." Douma nods hastily as adrenaline pours through him. He's finally seeing the demons and the little girl he's been worrying about, and he can scarcely believe it. Just thinking about their expressions brings tears to his eyes; he's almost relieved Yoriichi has disappeared. Whatever his response, he would feel ashamed of it. But now that he gives it some thought, he strangely believes that he wouldn't mind given his caring and gentle nature. He already knew who the monster was, and perhaps he is aware that he was born emotionless. He wouldn't be shocked if that was the case; despite the fact that they'd never met, he knew his name.

      Yoriichi reemerges in a place and observes several of his relatives eating dough cakes while Akaza merely sits next to them and smiles at Mabel's giddy antics. He turns to see his twin, who is seated apart from the others. "Brother." He discreetly calls out to him, kneeling behind him and placing a hand on his back. "You'll soon have a new family member." Kokushibo turns his head slightly, staring into his brother's maroon eyes. "How is he?" Yoriichi smiles at his brother's kind gesture as he asks softly. He lets his arm relax as he lifts his hand to the demon's shoulder. "He is a wonderful person. All he needs is some emotional directions." Kokushibo exhales a small breath and turns aside before gazing ahead once more. "I see, Douma will be in good hands." Yoriichi pulls back his arm and positions himself next to his brother while grinning slightly. "He will,"

"he's on his way here right now."

🖤Secrets/Extras🖤

~Tanjiro wrote the letter.

~Muzan thinks that Kokushibo,  Akaza, and Douma are dead.

~Douma's followers were crying at Douma's departure.

~Tanjiro is excited to see Douma

~~For some reason, Akaza is too.

~Inside of Tanjiro's box with Nezuko, Mabel stashed a kimono with the same purple and black honeycomb design as Kokushibo's nagagi kimono.

~~Akaza has a sweatshirt with the same design. It was Mabel's idea because she likes to match.

~~~She's working on giving her siblings the same clothing design

~Mabel has a bad sweet tooth and Akaza and Giyuu like to work together to sneak candy for her.

~~However, nothing can go past Kokushibo so easily.

~Kaburamaru, Obanai's snake, really likes Mabel and likes to rest around her neck just like he does with Obanai.

~~He sneaks away from the pillar so much that Obanai stopped caring and just lets her hold him.

~Shinobu and Yoriichi like to read books to Mabel 

~Akaza and Zenitsu make small duets because they're both so good at singing.

~~Kokushibo and Yoriichi love their voices just as much as Mabel does.

~~~She loves their voices a lot.

~Douma's favorite desserts as a human child were chocolate covered pops and caramel apples.