🖤41: ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ 🖤

The air shifts as Mabel writes in a little sketchbook next to Douma, who was toying with her hair with a fatigued expression on his face after having slept all day. The pencil slips from her unsteady hold in between her fingers as she tenses up and her eyes widen. Sumiyoshi notices her altered behavior while sitting on the bed not far from her and gets up. "Mabel? What's wrong?" The young girl instantly rises her body, her eyes ahead of her, attracting the attention of the few people in the room. Her body heats up and her breath trembles as tears well up in her maroon eyes.

      "I'm young and my senses are limited, but I know something is happening." Although she speaks quietly and softly, the small gathering can still hear her. She inhales deeply, holding it as she dashes out the room. Her father approaches the room while she is running by, and as he gets closer, his six eyes expand in response to her expression of terror. "Mabel!" She halts herself by slapping her feet against the ground. She turns around to see her father, two demon brothers, and Senjuro looking at her, some of them panicked. "Papa, something is about to happen! It will, I'm certain of it!" Kokushibo sighs and approaches her, crouched closer to her shorter form. "Honey, I know you're anxious, but just take a moment to relax." Mabel whimpers, her body heat increasing.

      "Emergency summon! Emergency summon!" Everyone tenses up, and Kokushibo stands up to look out an open window. He notices some of the crows flying by, and the group's father turns to face the group behind him. "Akaza, Douma, and Sumiyoshi! Let's go!" Mabel takes a hesitant breath as the three younger men sprint by her. "Senjuro, take Mabel up the mountain to where Nezuko is! The albino crow will show you!" He nods, but the little girl refuses to walk behind the teen male. "Papa!" She whimpers and extends one hand to the large man. When he noticed the despair in her eyes, he felt as though his whole world had slowed down and his breath had stopped. He jogs back up to her and kneels, his gaze fixed on her bright eyes. "Honey, I'm not going to die on you." Mabel turns her attention to her feet and notices that her socks are crinkling on her flesh as she casually brushes them together. The demon gets to his feet, pats her on the head, and moves forward toward the entrance of the butterfly estate.

      The four sprint as quickly as their legs would carry them towards the direction of the Ubuyashiki Estate. Douma's eyes well up with tears, and he begins to sob, without caring to stop himself. Akaza reaches out to take his hand, unconcerned by his audible crying as they move on. However, before they could reach the estate, it exploded, forcing them all to freeze in place. The bitter smell slammed the demons' nostrils as they were only able to stare in astonishment at what they had seen. They were too slow, and Kagaya, his wife, and their two children were killed. As they drew nearer, all they could see was Muzan's burned-off skin beginning to regrow. Douma tightens his hold on Akaza's hand as his legs start to shake terribly. Kokushibo maintains his attention on the demon king as he starts speaking. "Light the candle, Sumiyoshi." The Kamado nods before leaving the group of three. The demons appear to be doing nothing as they observe from a branch, which frustrates the martial artist.

      That was the plan: they wouldn't be able to act until Nakime transported everyone inside the infinite fortress using her blood demon art. They are all too aware of this, especially Kokushibo. He's been around for over four hundred years and knows more about her demon art than anyone else. The drawback, which worries the demons, is that they would all be isolated from one another, making it simpler for them to die. They can't let their family die.

      As Muzan is suddenly surrounded by what appear to be flesh-colored spheres, Kokushibo exhales and the demon king stares with wide eyes. Quickly emerging from the spheres are spikes that shoot in all directions, piercing his flesh and rendering him helpless. Douma collapses on the branch on his knees, wide-eyed. "What is he doing?" He asks in a trembling voice, his rainbow eyes fixed on the person he despises most. Kokushibo hums as he readies himself by putting his hand on his blade. "Absorbing the demon technique."

      The six-eyed demon didn't want to wait any longer, but he's wise. He's doing this not just for the innocent people who died under Muzan's reign, as well as the other demons that consume humans, but also for his family. If they die, something in him dies as well. He felt better, though, as his most recent adopted daughter drove her firmly curled fist into Muzan's abdomen. He wanted him to feel the pain and die more than anything he'd ever seen in his many years of living. Kokushibo doesn't turn away from the action that is taking on in front of them despite Douma's shaking hands tugging at his long sleeve. Muzan's angry expression suddenly changes to a mocking smile. What were they talking about? From where he is right now, he cannot hear anything. He doesn't believe he wants to know after witnessing Tamayo's distraught expression, but he also becomes angry over it. A person approaching Muzan rapidly causes Akaza to straighten his back. Gyomei lunges toward the two demons and slams Muzan's head into many pieces with his heavy spiked flail.

      But the three demons are sharper. They knew that cruel man far better than the other pillars since they had worked for him for such a long time, which is why they appeared to be so torn. Douma provided them with further details on Muzan, including what the three are presently witnessing. No matter how many times he has his head severed, it will always grow back. He was so powerful, therefore it was a stressful moment when he told them. The remaining pillars then spring up, each taking on a breathing form, but the infinite fortress has already been built,

and the plan has finally begun.  

🖤Secrets/Extras🖤

~When Mabel senses danger, her body will heat up. She got this from her mother

~You cannot kill someone inside of someone else's subconscious house. If you could, Muzan would already be dead.

~Tamayo actually finished the drug to turn a demon back into a human earlier than normal because she had Kokushibo, Douma, and Akaza's blood. So, she made more.

~~Tamayo also made another drug for Kokushibo and some of the people. Can you guess what it is?

~A certain male demon that Author-chan's readers might know doesn't want to work with Muzan anymore. 

~Kokushibo told Yoriichi not to help fight Muzan. Instead Yoriichi is focusing on making sure that the family stays alive

~You don't expect that Mabel will stay hidden while her family fights, do you?

~Everyone that is in the Anti-Muzan Club has been adopted by Kokushibo. You can't run or hide from him, you are now his child.

~~Yoriichi is going to spoil you all rotten because he loves you all so much

~~~Author-chan isn't adopted tho because she's a simp for Kokushibo. She wants to marry him instead :')