🖤45: ᴜᴘᴘᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ🖤

It would be an understatement to say that Kokushibo was angry after spotting a different demon than Mabel's biological mother as the upper moon one. He hoped to kill her in order to prove how devoted he is to his daughter, but a man is now standing in the distance. He was smaller than him and had a frown on his face as his mind was racing. Kokushibo could see the upper moon one title in the demon's grey eyes. It infuriated him to the point that he lunges towards him without his knowing and pinned him to the ground with his sword pierced through his skull. He didn't want to see the upper moon; he wanted to see the lady who had tried to steal his daughter from him and his family. Where is she? Why was she replaced? Given that they both had Mabel together, he does not believe Muzan killed her. Fortunately for him, he has an opportunity to understand.

      "Where is the former upper moon one?" Kokushibo twists his sword in the other demon's skull, causing him to wail as he resists on the ground, menacingly looking at the Tsugikuni. The upper moon's face breaks into a smile, and vines appear out of nowhere on his back. Although Kokushibo leaps back, he suppresses a chuckle when he detects a familiar scent. The upper moon one jumps back and flips on another platform moved by Nakime. The vines immediately grow wisteria, and the other demon's face breaks out in a deranged grin.

      Kokushibo covers his mouth with his hand and eventually chuckles a little as he looks up at the current upper moon. The demon in the distance frowns, but immediately changes it into a sneer, disliking the idea that he was being underestimated. The wisteria vines lunge towards the taller demon, but Kokushibo easily catches them with both of his hands instead of leaping away as the upper moon may have imagined. "I adore wisteria's sweet smell. Do you?" He feels the vines pull against his grip, so he tightens his hold on them. The second demon growls as he looks into each of his six eyes. "Why isn't wisteria doing anything to you?! Even the air is poisonous, yet you're having no effect!" The upper moon's eyes widened when he abruptly discovered the space where the other demon had been was vacant. The back of his neck is suddenly squeezed by a large hand, and he looks down to see his wisteria vines crumpling to the ground. He easily chopped them off, which infuriated the upper moon. "I asked you a question earlier: Where is the former upper moon one?" When he asked, he raised his voice a little, but he didn't receive an answer, so he swings his sword to sever his neck. He stares down at the empty cut floor before turning to his left.

      The upper moon one was clutching the back of his neck, where blood was pouring out and dripping from the corners of his lips. Kokushibo exhales a brief sigh. "Even though you're quick, I managed to hit you. How pathetic." He approaches the other demon slowly, his hand firmly grasping the handle of his blade. He smirks at the nearby demon that falls to the ground in a state of mild terror. "Why am I not healing!?" He yells, his blood still gushing from his massive open wounds. Kokushibo severs the top of the upper moon's head so each side is still attached to the bottom section of his head, causing him to howl in agony. He puts his hand on his side and sighs, gazing at the upper moon. "Of the one hundred and ninety-five countries, Japan was the only one where demons wandered." He sighs dramatically and lowers himself to the ground, peering down at the demon. "In other words, we don't know what other trees are deadly to demons besides wisteria." As he notices the fear in his eyes, his smile gets bigger. The top of the upper moon one's skull is still split, and blood is still gushing out of him and all over the floor as he continues to struggle.

      Kokushibo reaches beside his sheath for his sword and takes hold of a little glass bottle. He sways it side to side in front of the other demon's face, watching the golden liquid bounce from one side to the other. "There's a rare tree that two of my little ones found, and it was even toxic to me, so I took a risk and picked it." He carefully pours the liquid from the little bottle onto his half-split skull, causing him to cry aloud in pain as his skin and insides began to burn and dissolve as if it were acid. He takes the glass bottle away and tilts his head to look at the demon's face. "It was known as the 'Shower Golden Tree.'" He informs and jumps up on his two legs after taking a big breath. He takes long, deep breathes and slowly moves away as he watches the tears trickle slowly from his eyes. "She's the queen." Kokushibo's eyes widen as the upper moon one manages to say a few words before his entire head disintegrates. He knows Sumiyoshi will handle it because he has been training with Yoriichi himself, but now that he has finally learned this kind of information, he isn't so sure.

"Upper moon one, Saburou, has been killed."

🖤Secrets/Extras🖤

~Mabel's mom became the demon queen after Muzan gave her more blood

~Kokushibo drinks wisteria tea

~Muzan is slightly panicking because he knew that the new upper moons will die, but he didn't know that they would die so quickly

~~He's not done healing yet

~Giyuu and Muichiro were the ones who found the golden shower tree

~~Muichiro tried to climb the tree while giggling like a child 

~Senjuro helped Urokodaki with making some food for both Senjuro and Mabel, but after the food was done cooking, they couldn't find Mabel

~Remember when mama said that 20 deceased people were going to light everyone's subconscious candle? Well, she miscounted and forgot some people, so there are actually 26 XD