🖤35: ʜᴀsʜɪʀᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ🖤

Douma is seated with his back to the wall, his knees pressed against his chest, and his face buried between them. His body doesn't budge as he feels the looks directed at his bigger physique. "I already hated the presence of the two upper moons, but now there is a third one?" Sanemi snarls as veins start to show on his skin, his fingers squeezing together as he shoots the blonde a lethal gaze. Douma slowly lifts his head up and notices all of the hashira glaring at him, with the exception of Mitsuri, Muichiro, and Kyojuro. He has Akaza and Kokushibo seated on each side of him, Yoriichi next to his twin brother, and Sumiyoshi next to the pink-haired demon. Tanjiro sits next to Muichiro, who is carrying a giggling Mabel.

      Douma redirects his attention to each face as his face begins to sweat. He feels a touch on his arm and looks up to find Kokushibo with his head bowed and all six of his eyes closed. The blond demon inhales deeply, but before he could completely unwind, an unexpected figure leaps at him, forcing him to clutch to his adoptive father's arm. Shinobu's face is darkened, and her veins appear to be about to burst. Kyojuro is holding her back, and he lets his typical smile slip as he looks down at her dark hair and butterfly hair clip. Mitsuri trembles as she raises her gaze to the only other female hashira. "Shinobu-chan, nii-chan is now on our side!" Her grasp on the handle of her blade becomes more rigid as she struggles against the flame pillar while ignoring the love hashira. "He killed my sister!" She lifts her leg and kicks Kyojuro from behind, but it hardly moves him, and his grip on her simply gets tighter. The atmosphere immediately gets tight, and Sanemi leaps towards the former upper moon with full rage in his eyes before anybody else could react. He swings his blade to sever his head, but Douma vanishes from his location and reappears not far away in the room, accompanied by Yoriichi.

      Douma was right to think Shinobu looked so familiar since she resembles the lady he killed. So, it was her sister? Not only do they resemble each other, but she also has the same haori and hair clip as she does. He hopes he could still forget what it was like to be a human, since perhaps then he wouldn't be so emotionally sensitive. He may still be grinning blissfully, or he might still be working for Muzan, anything might have occurred. He is unsure of which scenario was more likely, but he doesn't want to find out.

      A disturbance at the entrance draws everyone's attention, and they then notice Amane Ubuyashiki standing with her son and daughter on either side of her. "I'm very sorry for the wait." She lowers herself on her knees, bends her head, puts her hands in front of her knees, and looks down at the ground. "For our pillar pillar meeting today, I , Amane Ubuyashiki, will be attending in place of Kagaya Ubuyashiki." As she starts to talk, she doesn't budge from her position and keeps her eyes fixed on the ground. Douma is placed in front of Kokushibo by Yoriichi, and the six-eyed demon puts a hand on the blonde's back. "Right now, the disease affecting our master Kagaya has gotten worse. And he sends his apologies for being unable to attend this meeting in front of you all." Douma continues to breathe unevenly as Akaza casts a sidelong glance at him. Kokushibo's hand is still softly placed on his back, and he observes Douma slowly rocking back and forth, which causes the pink-haired demon to raise an eyebrow. He's having a panic attack. Gyomei turns to face the woman while gently raising his head. "Understood, I will pray for Oyakata-sama's flickering flame of life to last a bit longer, even for just a day. And for you to stay strong, Amane-sama."

      Amane doesn't move for a few seconds while her eyes remain focused on the floor. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. "He would like to give his thanks to all the demons and pillars here." Amane and her two children sit upright in front of them and gaze at everyone in the room. "I'm sure that you are all aware that we have a demon here that has conquered the sun, but that's not the only issue that we now have." Two of the pillars drop their heads, but the majority of them look at the woman bewilderingly. Muichiro's eyes start to water as he focuses on Mabel's sleeping body in his lap. "Mabel is another one of Muzan Kibutsuji's targets." Her tragic comments cause the majority of the pillars to wince, and they all turn to look at the young five-year-old lying on the mist pillars' lap. "Based on the information I've received,"

"Mabel Tsugikuni became a demon despite never having come into contact with demon blood."

🖤Secrets/Extras🖤

~Douma was sleeping before the meeting. He was sleeping against Kokushibo's chest.

~~He was also holding Akaza's hand

~~~I love brother bonding <3

~Kanae forgives Douma

~Muichiro is really good at Uno for some reason

~~Everyone thinks that he cheats

~Zenitsu knows how to break dance 

~There is a male demon that knew Zenitsu that is wondering why three upper moons betrayed Muzan and are with Zenitsu 

~~He's angry but upset at the same time

~~~He doesn't know if he wants to stay with Muzan or join the demon slayers with not only the demons, but Zenitsu as well.

~Mabel's mom is upset with her husband (Mabel's biological dad)

~Both of Mabel's parents are demons, not just her mom.

~The list of people that Kokushibo adopted, wants to adopt, and does NOT want to adopt has been updated:

~~Has adopted:

~~~Mabel

~~~Tanjiro

~~~Nezuko

~~~Akaza

~~~Aoi

~~~Sumi

~~~Naho

~~~Kiyo

~~~Senjuro

~~~Muichiro

~~~Sumiyoshi

~~~Douma

~~~Koinatsu (she will appear soon)

~~~Kyojuro

~~~Giyuu

~~Wants to adopt:

~~~Shinobu

~~~Genya

~~~Hinatsuru

~~Does NOT want to adopt:

~~~Sanemi

~~~Obanai

~~Wants to adopt but can't:

~~~Kanao

~~~Inosuke

~~~Zenitsu

~Author-chan is probably going to put this at the end of every chapter from now on until she states which one has the most points in the last chapter.

~~Which Kny book should she publish after Candles is finished?

The link for the books:

https://www.quotev.com/RoovieBae/journal/8974682/ʙᴏᴏᴋs-ɪɴ-ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇss-updated

~~~I won't say which one is winning, but the one that's winning has 8 points!