Chapter 4

Arnav is so confused about what is happening to him. He was both troubled and relieved when kushi quit the job. He actually likes Karishma and wanted this relationship to last but he is feeling conflicted since he had met kushi. At first, he brushed it off, but this ridiculous feeling only grows every day. The most annoying factor is that he didn't even know what the hell he is feeling. He promised himself that he will never let his feelings get into his life and he was successful in it until he met her.

He has come to temple with his family, and thought that it would distract him. But no, he met her. He unknowingly broke her fast. Well, it's not his fault, he just wanted her to be okay. What was he suppose to do when she was fainting.

He shaked his head from his thoughts and went looking for his family. His sister is looking worried, he knows the reason, his brother in law is running late. He understands how work can be demanding and he tried to assure his sister.

Jijaji would definitely come di, stop worrying.

She shaked her head accepting his advise.

Helo Hi bye bye, Anjali son in law will come, maybe he is caught up in work

Ok aunt

Anjali looked at the entrance again expectedly, but she saw someone coming, someone she recognized from her brother's photographs from his phone. Karishma is entering the temple. She has heeded her advice to come in traditional clothes. She is looking radiant in a red plain but beautiful saree. She looked at his younger brother if he noticed her.

Arnav saw her sister's face changing from disappointment to happiness. And when he turned to see if his jija ji came, a surprise awaited him. He is shocked to see Karishma coming in their way, and surprised to see her wearing a saree nonetheless. He had never seen her wearing a saree. He is sure that she has never worn it before, this would be her first time. She is looking gorgeous in the red saree. She remembered that it is his favorite colour, which only brought a small smile in his lips. And he turned to his sister with a knowing look.

Anjali smiled at him.

Arnav, it would be better this way. Karishma would feel less pressure if she met all of us before she met granny. You know granny right.

He understands his sister and he agreed with her. He is having intense and ridiculous fights with their granny. Although his granny's reaction didn't surprise him, it did disappoint him.

Karishma's family was always welcoming towards him and he would like her to feel welcomed by his family too. So, it is better this way, that she met all others in their family before she met granny.

Hi arnav, she smiled at him

He raised an eyebrow at her. Then she looked at his sister.

Hi sis. Pleased to meet you finally, she hugged his sister.

His sister hugged her back with a happy smile.

I'm glad to meet you too. I deducted that my brother would really like to keep her girlfriend to himself. He doesn't want anyone in his family to meet or talk with you.

She had met akash di,

Ha ha, if memory served correct it was a happy accident, and you have no choice but to introduce her to him. Honestly, I was disappointed that he met you before me, we always talked about when our beloved brother would have the courage to introduce you Karishma, Anjali pulled his brother's leg with a naughty smile

Di, arnav tried to reply but he was cut off by his aunt

Hello, who is this Anjali?

Aunt, she is Karishma.