Chapter 6

Arnav has planned to move out of his home ever since his girlfriend has informed him that she will be in India for a while, He wanted to move in with his girlfriend, but didn't tell anyone about his plans. Tonight's drama only made his decision more strong. Karishma don't deserve to be treated like this and he knows that he have to go to her and apologize on his granny's behalf if he want any kind of future with her.

He came downstairs looking for her. He knocked at the door but he didn't hear anything for a while. He raised his hands to knock at the door and stopped mid air and tried to open the door. He found the door open. And he found her by the pool.

She was sitting beside the pool and staring at the water with a longing look in her eyes.

It pains arnav to see her like this. She may not be talking all the time, but he always find her with a smile on her face, and the warmth in her is always scintillating. But it was gone now. She is looking sad and he was the reason for it.

Arnav tried very hard to prevent this happen. Judging by his granny's reaction towards their relationship, he thought it would be best if she didn't meet her. But he knows granny, since she couldn't convince him to breakup their relationship, she'll find a way to talk to Karishma to make it happen.

So, when his sister surprised with his girlfriend on the temple, he went with her plan. Maybe granny will try to accept Karishma once she sees that his family is supporting them. But the plan backfired and he cursed him for that. He went to her side,

Karishma?

She was startled to find his voice.

Hi,

I apologize on my granny's behalf.

She looked at him at that and searched his eyes. He can see a slight relief passed over her face, but that's just it. The worrying look on her face remains.

You are not responsible for your granny's dislike of me, arnav.

I know Karishma, but that doesn't mean that her behavior towards you is acceptable.

She sighed at that. He doesn't know how to convince her, heavens, he don't know how to convince himself. Tonight's events actually made everything worse. Maybe he should have left the home before all this and advised her to stay away from this.

You know that my sister is the most important person in life, and she accepted our relationship. We don't need to worry over anyone's opinions.

Karishma highly doubt that and she told what was bothering her.

But your sister seeks your granny's approval. She wants granny to accept us, right?

He sat by her side and took her hands in his. He needs her to leave this house as she entered, happy. He is not going to burden her with these things.

Karishma, stop thinking about this. Yes, my sister wants my granny's approval but I don't, we don't. We are the ones in this relationship and we should be concentrating on that.

His thoughts went to kushi just like that, What the hell is happening to him? Why on earth that she comes into his mind when he is talking with his girlfriend. He deliberately pushed her out of his mind.

You are right, of course, Karishma smiled.

He smiled back. They chatted about other things for a while. He succeeded in bringing that joy in her face when he left.