Chapter 20

Arnav held his girlfriend’s hand strongly. He knows that he hasn’t spoken to her since yesterday, but he needs her, now more than ever.

When granny find a way to ruin his already worsened mood by ordering him to take kushi, he wants to disagree but don’t have time for silly fights. He must find his sister and he needed someone by his side who would calm him down, so he pulled the one person to his side who would calm his nerves.

She didn’t know what to do, so she just followed him. She can see another person walking beside them.

Arnav opened the front door for her, and she sat inside the car. Kushi got behind and Arnav started the car. And just like that the mood shifted back to Anjali.

Where is she? Karishma thought,

They went to a couple of temples near the home, yet it was no use. They got the same news from Akash and Uncle. Then kushi said that there is another temple which Anjali visits frequently.
Arnav turned the car and went at high speed. They got to the temple.

It was raining heavily outside, but once the car stopped Arnav went running to the temple. Karishma saw him and went running behind him.

After a while she stopped at the sight of her boyfriend who was kneeling beside Anjali.

She breathed in at that, finally. She called Akash and Aunty and informed them that they had found her, which calmed them. She asked them to pass the message to shyam, uncle and granny. They breathed a sigh of relief at the news and asked her and arnav to come back soon with anjali.

She went and stood by Arnav’s side. She can see that both the siblings were too emotional to notice her.

Then she saw Arnav begging Anjali to come home.

She never saw Arnav like this, she is too dumbstruck with the bond Arnav is having with his sister.

Di, Please, Never leave me. If I have done some wrong, please scold me or hit me or even kill me, but never leave me, Arnav holded Anjali’s hands.

Arnav can feel the tears rolling down his face. He paid no attention to it. He wants his sister, the one relationship he holds on, the one person who loved him and stood by him through hell and more.

You know that once something leaves me, it never came back. You know our parents never came back. Now if you leave me too, I don’t know if I will even live or not, Di, please promise me that you’ll never leave me.

Anjali seems heartbroken to hear these words. She knows that her brother never wanted to hurt her, he will never do that intentionally.

And when she hears his words about their parents, she couldn’t hold her emotions. She felt a rush of emotions, felt the pain, the same pain she feels whenever she thought about their parents. Her hand automatically went to his face and holded him.

No, chote, I won’t. I won’t leave you, You know that, She claimed

Arnav smiled at that and kissed her hand.

Karishma felt something wet on her cheeks. Her hand went to her cheeks and she is surprised to find that she is crying too. She felt overwhelmed by all this. She always knows what his sister means to Arnav but to see it hits her differently. She needs to be strong for Arnav now more than ever.