Georgina

Act I
Georgina Bradley was the ripe age of 22, and she had her whole life ahead of her. That is, until she murdered a man. She was now in prison for life, and she didn't regret one bit of what she did to the bastard that had abused her.
              Georgina had a boyfriend who would constantly beat and rape her, and one night, she finally had enough. While he was sleeping, she grabbed a kitchen knife and sliced his dick off. He screamed in agony and sheer terror and it made Georgina giddy. She then shoved his own bleeding cock into his open mouth, forcing him to choke and killing him faster.
In her eyes, it was justice. Sweet, poetic Justice. However, in the eyes of the court system, Georgina needed to be punished, so she was sent to Brooklyn Falls Penitentiary, home of quite a few characters if she did say so herself.
The prison was split up by gender, and it was severely overpopulated. There had been a recent surge in crimes, which caused police officers and the justice system to send millions of people behind bars. Sometimes in Brooklyn Falls, Georgina felt like there wasn't even enough room to breathe.
Georgina tried keeping to herself when she first got to prison, which was only last fall. However, a few of the women befriended her very quickly. Georgina didn't want to have any loyalties in prison, but she didn't have much choice. Who knew what they would have done to her had she denied.
The women's names were Deidre Perkins, Augusta Morillo, & Cherie Chavez. Deidre was the same age as Georgina, and seemed to get her the most out of the three. When Georgina told Deidre about what she had done to her boyfriend, Deidre smirked. "Bastard had it coming." She had said.
Augusta was in jail for robbing a bank, and she didn't seem to mind. People theorized that she turned herself in order to avoid the hell that lied outside of the prison walls. Allegedly, she had been dirt poor, and could barely pay the bills. She didn't have any children, no spouse, and no one to rely on her except herself. So why not go to prison? Free food, free shelter.
Cherie was the eldest out of the three, at the ripe old age of 63. Cherie never liked to discuss what she had done, but it must have been horrific considering she had been in prison since 1990.

One thing that Georgina noticed about the prison was that everyone had their own little cliques in a sense. It was a lot like high school. You had the methies, as Deidre crudely called them. The leader of the methies was a woman named Elisabeth Davis. Georgina didn't know very many of the others within the tightly knit group, but she knew 2 others, named Lupe Maynard & Jimmie Ramos.
Lupe was always harassing the other prisoners, asking around for anyone selling dope. Jimmie, on the other hand, never talked to anyone. Not even to Elisabeth or Lupe, who constantly made fun of and berated her for it.
Next up were the "biker chicks" which Deidre had also coined. Georgina only knew the leader by her last name, "Skinner." No one messed with her, and most people had decided that she was the alpha on this side of the prison. It wasn't anything that everyone had agreed on, it was unspoken.
Skinner always had favorite things. Her favorite shower, her favorite stall, favorite sink, you name it. One time, a new girl named Deena Cain took Skinner's spot in the shower, and Skinner later on got one of her minions to beat Deena's ass.
No one truly knows what happened to Deena, but allegedly half her face was skinned off by a cheese grater that Skinner had taken from the kitchen. Deena & Skinner's helper were sent into solitary confinement, which everyone called "The Box."
Skinner received her name for a reason. It was her last name, and everybody went by last names around here. She had skinned many people who had crossed her on various parts of their bodies.
She was in prison because she knocked her cheating husband unconscious, grabbed a potato peeler and skinned her husbands dick. He screamed until she began skinning every last inch of flesh off his body. Georgina felt tame compared to Skinner.

            It was June 22, 2030, and everyone was in the cafeteria. Surprisingly, the prisoners were allowed to watch the news. They had many things taken away from them, such as a microwave and utensils, so now they only ate finger foods.
              Deidre, Georgina, Cherie & Augusta watched in amusement as politicians argued on the news. "Nice tits!" Yelled one of the girls. The cafeteria erupted into laughter. Suddenly, the news broadcast was interrupted by a man wearing a stricken expression.
                "As you all know, the population inside of prisons is at an all time high. We are running out of places to put the world's criminals. In a second, I will take you to the President, where he will discuss-" the tv cut off before any of them could hear what was about to be said. "The fuck!" Deidre exclaimed. "Watch it, Perkins." A guard snapped. Deidre rolled her eyes and went back to her food.
                  The prisoners were living in blissful ignorance, which, when looking back, Georgina would grow to envy such bliss. Because the torments that they were all going to endure later on would be unmatched.