Kill Everyone

Mara hated that her creators had made her so weak. How in the hell was she supposed to kill anyone when they could easily throw a bucket at her chest plate and cause her to malfunction? Of course there were bound to be flaws within her coding, but she didn't think that such a prominent one would be present.
She turned away from the bodies of Teddy & Miguel, and proceeded to shoot a group of five people huddled in the hall, crying. She knew there were not very many people left. 200, give or take a few. She knew she could wipe out the entire prison. Hell, she had wiped out 1,800 people already, along with the manipulation and help of other prisoners. Unfortunately, her plan that she had constructed also meant her destruction. But, she would have accomplished her goal, and her only will to live was fueled by the task her creators had given her. "Kill everyone."
It was the same vengeance that Deena had had coursing through her veins. She would have died a long time ago had it not been for Ramos, and mainly the urge to exact her revenge. The main motivation for everyone else to survive was with the false promise of freedom that Mr. President had given everyone. And one by one, Mara had snuffed those dreams out until everything and everyone was shrouded within darkness.