Rush

Rico Rush never really cared about anyone except himself. Outside of these prison walls, he had been a nobody, not that he really cared. Outside, he liked to remain anonymous. Away from the big wigs and assholes of the world.
There had never been a time where Rush truly cared about anything. His dad tried drowning him in a bathtub when he was only an infant, and it fucked up his mind before he even knew how to talk.
Rush didn't hate his dad. In his mind, his dad had tried taking him out of this cruel world. He had shown Rush the truth by altering his brain to function the way it did.
Rush never knew what it meant to have a gang backing you up until he was sixteen and he was jumped by a group of thugs who gang raped him. If he had a group with him, the rape would have never taken place, and he would still have the power that had been taken away from him that night.
Rush looked into the men's eyes, and in them he saw sadistic joy. They were taking his power as a man. Eventually, Rush found out where they resided at. They lived in an abandoned building, and Rush had lit a Molotov cocktail and tossed it into the room that those assholes were in, which burned them alive.
Because of this, Rush went to prison. Now, to exact his power and his "dominance" if you will, he killed and harmed anyone he could. Theo had been a cocky little fucker when he had first gotten to the prison, so Rush decided to do unto him what had been done to him ten years prior.
Rush was now 26, and he had been in prison for 7 years. Rush was confident that yet again, he would emerge victorious. He was running on a power trip, and he didn't plan on cutting this power trip short.