Shock Wave

The explosion was deafening, and Georgina screamed. Fire began rapidly pouring through the halls, burning those alive and dead. It was very quickly approaching our main protagonists. They forced themselves to run, the heat was nearly overbearing. Chunks of the ceiling began collapsing as the flames touched it. The building that had once been Brooklyn Heights penitentiary was falling into ruins. Mara had achieved the "Ruin All" part.
The brick walls had begun to crumble inward, and Theo saw this as an opportunity. If they stayed in the prison any longer, they would surely be burned alive. "Try kicking at the walls or punching the windows. They may have been weakened by the explosion!" Theo screamed. Rubble continued raining down, and Sidney shrieked as a hot piece of metal embedded itself into her arm.
Theo found a nearby window and ran as fast as his legs would take him. Smoke was closing in on them, and it was thick and suffocating. Once he reached the window, he punched the bullet proof glass. It gave way and popped out of the frame, much to Theo's relief. Theo made eye contact with Georgina, Sidney & Deidre whom all knew to follow him. Theo quickly squeezed out of the window, and the three girls followed suit.
Wiring was sparking all around them, brick walls were crumbling, explosions racked the entire prison. Soon, the entire structure was bound to collapse. Georgina let Sidney go first, pushing her out through the window. Sidney fell to the ground and looked up at Georgina. At any second now, the building was going to collapse.
"Come on guys!" Sidney screamed as the blisteringly hot smoke began billowing through nearby windows. Georgina was shoved forward to the ground by Deidre, and Deidre stayed behind, smiling. She died smiling as the building that once was Brooklyn Falls came crumbling down, in a massive burst of heat from the explosion.