Emotionless

Act II
Sidney McGowen was terrified when she heard the pounding come from underneath the shelf in the janitors closet. She wasn't sure what it was, but she wanted to check it out, just in case anyone needed her help.
She moved the bookshelf over the hatch, and Augusta came out, Georgina following behind her. "Sidney!" Augusta exclaimed, wrapping her arms around Sidney.
Augusta was friends with Sidney. In fact, they had been friends in high school. Prison is a shitty place to reunite, but what can you do about it? "We were in there looking for an escape, and we didn't find anything. However, we think it would be a good hiding place." Augusta said.
             Sidney smiled and said, "Good. Shall we stick together? I don't have anyone right now." Augusta & Georgina agreed. They had no idea where Deidre was right now, and who knew how long it would be until she came and helped them? She could be dead for all they knew.

            Skinner roamed the hallways, looking for any stragglers. She found a few, who tried attacking her. Robertson & Arias had killed them for her though, as they were supposed to. Hammond & Bowman seemed shaken up, which was expected. No one took notice, and it was a good thing they didn't, because if they had, they may have been killed off.
           Skinner entered one of the ladies bathrooms, and she saw Hartman on the floor. Robertson cried out in surprise, along with Arias. Skinner didn't utter a peep. Someone had slaughtered Hartman, her face was completely cut off. Skinner was just thankful it wasn't her.
            "Who the hell did this to her?" Arias asked, freaking out. Skinner shrugged. "A lot of people in here could have a reason to kill her." She said, before instructing the others to keep going.

            Mara Calhoun was sitting on her bed in "The Box." She hadn't bothered to leave since everything had begun four hours ago. What reason did she have? She would destroy anyone who tried to harm her, and it wouldn't be long until she had a worthy opponent.
             The girl clutched a screwdriver, grinning as she entered The Box. She looked in each room, determined to find any stragglers to slaughter. "The girl" was Laura Olivera, a serial killer who got off on killing, very similar to Nestor.
             When Laura found Mara, she practically jumped with glee. She was asleep too, which made Laura's job of killing her so much easier. Laura ran and pounced, screwdriver held out to stab into Mara's throat. However, before Laura could do any damage, Mara opened her eyes. With no emotion, she grabbed Laura's hand and snapped her wrist.
              Laura screamed in agony and dropped the screwdriver, before falling onto the floor and clutching her injured wrist. "Please don't hurt me!" Laura screamed. Mara stared down at Laura with an emotionless look, and then Mara attacked.
               Mara stabbed the screwdriver right into Laura's neck, killing her. Nothing. Mara felt nothing.

                Deena Cain & Jimmie Ramos were grinning, anticipating running into Skinner. Deena had already killed Hartman, how hard could it be? Their main fuel was revenge, and they had plenty of it to keep them going.
                 Without them knowing, they were being followed. There were 2 women following Deena & Ramos, and they had murder in their eyes. Their names were Leonor Haney & Kaitlin Marshall, and they were two of Skinner's minions, though not very well known ones.
                 Clutching a pipe, Leonor ran towards the girls while yelling a guttural scream. This fortunately got Deena & Ramos to pay attention to their surroundings. They turned around just in time to see Leonor. Deena quickly ducked out of the way of Leonor's pipe and tackled her to the ground, knocking the pipe out of her hand.
                  Kaitlin Marshall only had a small piece of metal that was slightly sharp, and she dropped it before running. Marshall had always been a pussy when it came to fighting. Ramos picked up the pipe from the ground and held it above Leonor's head. She had her eyes closed in horror.
                  Ramos couldn't bring herself to do it, so she handed the pipe to Deena. Deena glared down at Leonor and before she could even utter a peep, Deena brought the pipe down on her skull. Over and over and over again, until nothing much remained of Leonor's head except her brain and loose pieces of skin connected to her skull.

Deidre had the urge to go get Augusta & Georgina. She had to protect them. She took her makeshift bag containing her pen, some candy and a paper clip. She looked out the office window, and when she was certain that the coast was clear, she quietly shut the office door before heading to the janitors closet to look and see if Augusta & Georgina were still there, safe & sound.
                She made it to the janitors closet within a few minutes, only running into a few people, such as Kaitlin Marshall, who looked like she had just seen a ghost and Maria Ortiz. Seeing Maria shocked Deidre. She looked like she was falling apart. She could barely even walk. Maria had been the main boss before Skinner beat her in a fight and knocked her teeth out, making her the new head dog.
               Once Deidre reached the janitors closet, she looked at the crawl space door and saw that the bookshelf had been moved. Panicking, she quickly opened the latch. Georgina & Augusta were gone, and Deidre began to panic. She couldn't lose them. She quickly moved the bookshelf back into place and began her hunt for both.