Wires (Created To Destroy)

Mara was incapable of understanding and processing human emotion. She wasn't human to begin with. The only reason she was in the damned prison was because she was a robot, hardwired and created with the sole purpose to kill everybody in Brooklyn Falls Penitentiary.
Mara's name stood for Mass Annihilation, Ruin All. She wasn't sure why she had to kill everyone, but her creator had programmed her to do so, and she was not to question it. Robots had evolved greatly in the last 30 years, and the progress really started in 2028, when the first robot able to think and speak like a normal human being was invented. She was the Mother of Intelligence Androids, or MOIA for short. Moia was indistinguishable from any other human, and many other hybrids were made. Mara was one of hundreds, many of her fellow brothers and sisters at other prisons, the same task in mind.
Mara found humanity to be interesting. She loved observing the way they treated one another, the way they willingly hurt each other when the heat turned up in order to put themselves in a favorable position in the eyes of their peers. She noticed this in 2 prominent figures. Skinner & Rush.
That wasn't the only thing Mara noticed. She also noticed a tension, just underneath the surface. Not that it was visible to humans yet, but soon, it would reach a boiling point, and a cataclysm of sheer chaos and panic would break out.
Mara had absolutely no problem being the one that lit the fuse to that atomic bomb. She knew that some human brains were easily malleable, all she had to do was give them a small little shock. And she had the perfect candidate in mind.

Charlie was walking around the prison because, you guessed it, it was his divine right to do so. He stumbled across Mara, and a sick smile spread across his lips. "Man you're pretty." Charlie said. Mara had no reaction to this. Even if she was human, she wasn't sure if she would have been flattered or not.
Mara raised her finger and focused all of her energy on sending a bolt of electricity through the man's head. It wouldn't kill him, but it would certainly mess his already messed up mental being. Charlie looked confused, and began laughing, before the bolt of electricity went directly into his twisted mind.
It struck right through his cerebrum, and from there on, he would be nothing more than a weapon used for mass destruction. Easily malleable. After the bolt had finished scrambling Charlie's brains, a goofy grin crossed his face. "I have an idea." He said, giggling to himself. He walked away, and Mara let him.