Old Grudges

The fresh wound on Skinner's face screamed in agony as Arias dabbed some rubbing alcohol onto it. Tears streamed down her face and got into the wound, only furthering her agony.
Maria laid dead next to her, but Skinner wasn't thinking about her in that moment. She was thinking about her husband. Her lying, cheating husband. She was thinking of her step father who had beaten and raped her mother and had beaten her.
Skinner once again felt weak, and she didn't like feeling weak. No, not at all. She was weak under the abuse of her step father and under her piece of shit husband. Now, half of her face was missing, and she couldn't stop screaming. Thankfully for her, she fell unconscious due to the sheer amounts of pain she was experiencing.

Theo & Teddy Bear walked silently as they approached the box. Theo looked through the window and saw a group of people lying on the floor. He managed to make eye contact with a woman, who seemed afraid and skeptical. Theo raised his hands up in surrender. "We're running from that crazy bitch killing everyone!" Theo said.
Deidre could tell that Theo was telling the truth, and she quickly opened the door for him & Teddy Bear. The moment Teddy walked in, he looked at Snow White and felt boiling rage begin in the pit of his stomach. "You fucking bitch." Teddy said. Snow White looked scared, like she had been caught.

Teddy Bear remembered the incident like it was yesterday. He had been driving when he was accidentally caught speeding and was pulled over. Directly underneath the drivers seat was a bag of coke that belonged none other to Stella White, or the now known "Snow White."
Teddy & Stella had been friends for a long time, and Teddy always tried to be supportive of her. But, she had developed an intense addiction to hardcore drugs. Eventually, Teddy cut her off because she wasn't willing to listen to anything he had to say. In retaliation, she took a bit of her stash and put it in a bag and placed it in Teddy's car. She was the entire reason he was now in jail and in this situation.

"Whoa, y'all have a past or something?" Deena asked. Teddy nodded. "This bitch framed me by putting a bag of coke in my car. She's the entire reason I'm here right now." Teddy said, feeling his blood boil.
Snow White rolled her eyes. "Twist it however you want Teddy." She said. Teddy had to fight the urge to not strangle her right then and there. "I supported you and I was there for you. All you cared about was those damned drugs. And when I stopped supporting you, you decided to frame me." Teddy said, shaking now.
Snow White giggled. "And now we're both gonna rot in this hell hole." Teddy lunged at Snow White and smacked her across the face in a fit of rage. Deena got up to attack Teddy, but Deidre stopped her. "Stop fighting. Do you want to give our location away to that psychopath out there? If you want us all to die be my fucking guest." Deidre snapped.