Officer Left Behind

Tears ran down Theo's face as Rush came into his cell, grinning and holding a baseball bat. "Now, now Theo. Don't cry." Rush said in a mock comforting voice. "Does baby need his bottle?" Nestor spat, grinning. "FUCK YOU!" Theo screamed, right before Rush knocked him in the face with a bat. "You need to watch your mouth," Rush said.
            Nestor kicked Theo in the back of the head, and Theo let out a sob of anguish and rage. "Fuck yeah!" Nestor screamed. Theo turned around to face the two, and to Theo's horror, Nestor was masturbating, looking down at Theo with a look of absolute glee on his face at his suffering.
            Theo then decided to strike. Even if it killed him, he refused to die like this at the hands of these maniacs. Theo looked and saw the bed frame. Using the last of his strength, he grabbed the bed's leg and pulled with all of his might, causing the bed to eventually tip over onto Rush & Nestor. The two were temporarily down, but not for long. Theo bolted out of his cell, grabbing the baseball bat Rush had been carrying on his way.

               Felton O'Neill hadn't put up with such foolishness, and when he saw Theo bolt from his cell, he ignored it. He didn't care for the theatrics and bullshit that these wild animals were pulling. Felton wanted peace, and he sure as hell wouldn't be getting it in here.
                He headed straight for the library, where he was certain none of the prisoners would be at. The library's collection was scarce, but any kind of reading material was fine by O'Neill. However, he always preferred religious texts that had gathered dust for decades. Everyone found them boring, but O'Neill loved them. Everyone else was reading the Playboys and action novels.
                 When O'Neill entered the library, he was met with a surprising sight. None other but an officer, tied to a chair, with duct tape over her mouth. She had been left here, for what reasons, O'Neill had absolutely no clue. Before anyone could see, he ran to the door and shut it quietly and locked it.