chapter five

It's been a few weeks since I've seen dallas. It's been a few months since the gang has seen him, and honestly I miss him more than I ever thought I would.

Hell, I've dealt with him in the cooler many times, but this time there's just something different about it. Like I can't live my life without him, And it SUCKS. But today is supply run day. I finally get to see Mr. Dallas Winston himself "I'll be back tomorrow soda." "Okay kid, be safe." "always." I opened the door and walked out bumping into... Dallas? "Dal??! What are you-" before I could say anything cop cars come flying down the road "Get inside quick, I'll hide you." I tried pulling him in but he stayed put. "I'll be fine, doll." Fear filled both of our eyes as I felt him pull me into a hug, resting his head on mine. I see the blue lights surrounding my house. I've seen it a thousand times, but this time tears rolled down my face. I was scared of how long it would be till I saw him again. "Doll, stop crying. I'll be alright." "I... I don't want you to go." "Is that so, huh?" "Mhm..." "y/n look at me." I looked up at him as he wiped my tears and pulled me into a kiss "I-" he pulled away and looks down "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that..." "... It took you long enough, Dallas Winston." Next thing I knew our lips were locked together, his hands on my hips pulling me up against his body. "Dallas Tucker Winston, put your hands up and turn around." He broke the kiss before taking off his necklace, "Keep it safe,doll." "...Okay." I took the necklace placing it around my neck as he began to walk off "Dallas....! I love you!" "I know you do."

"UNCLE!" "Can't hear ya, mickey." "UNCLE! UNCLE!" "Ha, loser." "Good goin', y/n." "Thanks, Steve." I jumped up and sat on the couch laying my head on Johnny's shoulder
"You doing okay JohnnyCakes?" "Just the old man, that's all."I didn't respond, I just laid down and pulled him on top of me, wrapped my arms around him protectively and sighed. "I can't believe it's been six months, and he still hasn't went up for trial yet!" "Me either Johnny... I miss him man." "I know you do... so do I." "This shit sucks. He's never been in the cooler this long!" "Yea..." We both let out a sigh. I start messing with Dallas necklace. It's some habit I picked up when I would start thinking about him. "You're doing it again." "Doin' what?" "The thing with the necklace." "Oh... that..." "You dig him, don't ya y/n?" "What?! No! Why would I dig ole Dallas Winston?" "Why are you blushing then? " "Why do you ask so many questions?" "Stop changing subjects!" "I'm not!" "Uh huhhhh!" "Nuh uhhhhhh!" We laughed as the gang sighed. "What, losers?" "Nothing...you guys are weird." I look at the gang and hold my chest. "Words kill Steve! Words kill!" I groan and fall off the couch dramatically. "T-t-tell soda h-,"I took a big gasp of air "He owes me five dollars from w-when we were kids... Blehhhhhhhh." I pretend to die. "Oh no, not y/n!" "Blehhhhhhh." "Welp Superman, we have to hide a body!" "What are you guys talking about?" I see Darry walk in and look at me, cracking a small grin. "Oh nooo! Not my kid sister! What ever will I doooooo?" I giggle slightly, about to jump up before the front door opens. "Soda help! They're killing meee!" None of the gang responded. I sat up and opened my eyes. The gang looked as white as a ghost "Why are they killing you, doll?" "Doll...." I spoke quietly before turning around, looking at the door, and seeing Dally. "Heya y/n." "...Hi Dal." He walked over and picked me up, wrapping his arms around me. "Did ya miss me?" "Whatttt? Why would I miss ole Dallas Winston?" "Ow y/n that hurt." "Aw, you'll live." "No I won't." "Is that so?" "Mhm." I smiled at him, I just couldn't believe Dallas Winston was back. "How did you get out Dallas?" "Well you see Darry... Right before I was about to go on trial they got a new lead, a fresh one at that. So they let me out." "Do you know the lead?" Steve blurted in. "Nope, don't know nothin'. Just told me I'm not off the hook, and I better stay outta trouble." "The one and only Dallas Winston staying out of trouble... That's- that's impossible." I start laughing "You think you're funny, doll?" "Yeah." "That's what I thought." Hsquickly picked me up again, spinning me around and throwing me onto the couch. "Now who's funny?" "Owwww! Darry berry, Dallas hurt me!" I gave him puppy dog eyes and pouted my lip. "Dallas." "Aww come on superman, I was just messin'." "You alright little buddy?" "Yeah, I'm alright it's just..." I quickly pull him down onto the couch and start laughing "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I busted out laughing before jumping up and running out the front door. "Hey! Get back here!" I looked behind me and saw him chasing after me.
"COME ON Y/N!!" "Never!" I look back Infront of me before getting tackled to the ground."Hi there, doll." "Get off me fatass!" "Ow, you're so mean. I guess you don't want this free milkshake, huh?" "Milkshake?" "Yup but you're mean, and I don't treat mean girls to free milkshakes." "Ughhh but I am niceeeee!""You sure about that, doll?" "Yes." "Then I guess you can get a milkshake." I smile and look up at him "I missed you dal." "Yeah... I bet." he laughed quietly and stood up helping me up. "Go get changed. I'll be in the living room waiting for you." I nodded and ran inside as he walked inside, laughing over my excitement.

credit for editing CallMeTurg27