chapter one.

its a cold, rainy day in Tulsa, that usually means the whole gang piles up at my house. imagine seven people all piled up in a tiny house, like a can of sardines. fun,right? yeah i didn't think so.

"fatass! get off of me!" i yelped as two bit pinned me to the living room floor "whats the magic word?" "uncle! uncle!" "did you guys hear something?" "Keith lay off, you know the rules. she said Uncle"
"you're no fun darrel." i laughed as i kicked him off of me. darrel is the oldest of me, soda, and  pony. and of course, the most protective of me.
"ha, y/n loser" "hey, you're a loser dallas." i glared at him as he winks my way ,causing me to roll my eyes
"come on doll, you know you didnt mean that."  "yeah i did, loser." he smirked at me knowing hes getting me all pissed off. that's got to be one of his most favorite things to do and,sadly ,I'm just the victim in his game. "darry, dal is being mean to me." "dallas lay off her"  "come on man, im just playing." i smirk playfully at dallas before sticking my tongue out at him. the next thing we know, the door flings open as Johnny runs in, cut up to pieces. i quickly stood up and wraped my arms around him, pulling him close to me. i'm protective of Johnny, more than the gang is protecive of me  "t-t-the socs got me y/n"
i could hear his voice breaking as i rubbed his back gently. "its okay Johnny cakes, i got you now, you're going to be alright." he kept quiet, placing his face in my shoulder, crying silently as the whole gang went quiet. then we all looked at dally with his anger filled eyes
"that's twice this month. these stupid socs are begging for a fight man." he slammed his fist onto the table causing johnny to jump and hold on to me tighter  "dally.. what ever your thinking, dont do it. we dont need you back in the cooler" i pleaded looking at him and then to the door with puppy dog eyes, but i was too late. his mind was set. its what dallas winston wants and dallas winston always gets what he wants.

a/n- i know i know this is a extremely short chapter, sue me why don't you? but im tired, and you just cant start the juicy details in the first chapter right? right. so grab some popcorn while you wait, because its going to be good.

credit for editing: CallMeTurg27