🖤💙 | key lime pie

anti-hero leo x reader

enjoy!
_______

You peeked through the blinds of your bakery's window, a suspicious grimace on your face.

A turtle boy had been sneaking into your bakery for the past few days, sneaking pastries right behind your back! You caught a glimpse of him before, but was only able to chase him out of the building with a broom. You were never able to get your pastries back. Tonight, though, you wouldn't take it anymore. That reptilian punk wasn't going to steal a cookie from your business!

You turned around and walked to the display counter, eyeing around the room. The silence was starting to become deafening.

A creak.

You whipped around, holding a broom tight to your chest. Heart racing, you surveyed the tables, stools, and display window. It was empty.

Scraaaape.

With a gasp, you shot back around before letting out a horrific scream. That blue-and-black-adorned turtle boy was in the middle of stealing one of your show pies!

You rose your broom, shouting, "You!"

"AH!" The yokai yelped, avoiding the swipes of the broom.

He pulled the pie out of the display case. However, he soon had to stop his operation once you ran around the display and started hitting him with your makeshift weapon. He yipped and grunted in pain. There was no other choice but to place the pie on top of the counter and throw his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, firecracker, okay!" He announced, suddenly getting struck in the head. "You---can---stop---now!"

You held the broom toward him angrily, but ceased the punts. The turtle teen adjusted his posture, letting out a sigh of relief and smiling. Your eyes narrowed.

"Who are you?" You toughly asked.

"My name's Leo," Leo said in a velvety tone.

He held his hand out invitingly for a shake. After seeing that you were ignoring it, though, he went for plan B.

"Hm. Okay, what's your name, sweetheart?" He asked.

"I am not your sweetheart," You glared. "I'm (y/n)."

"Right," Leo chuckled.

Suddenly, he started approaching you. You tightened your grip on your broom, but Leo simply pushed the bristles out of the way. Smoothly, he rested his hands on your shoulders and took in a deep breath.