Opening Part 1: Rising Of a New.....Hero?

Ughhh..... Ouch....What....happened?...Oh right. I was looking at that book and got...sucked in? Way to start my week.

???1: Hey, you alright?

A hand reached out to me

A hand reached out to me. I grab it as they helped me up. I get a good look at him and the three others.

(Y/N): Uhhh....Thanks.

I get a better look at them and see each of them holding a weapon. Before I can ask, my attention was drawn to the people in robes around us.

Robed Figure: Please, Legendary Heroes. You must help us. Great dangers are coming to this world, and your the only ones who can stop them!

???2: First, I have a question. Why are we the destined heroes?

???4: Yeah. And why are there four guys and one girl?

The blonde turns to me and waves his hands.

???4: H-hey, I didn't mean it in an offensive way. It's just that, don't you think it's weird that your the only female out of the five of us?

(Y/N): Oh, definitely. I've grown up with four other sisters. This is definitely weird.

The guy with the sword points it to the robed figures.

???2: What makes you think we'll willingly serve you? You summoned us here against our will and expect us to protect you.

???3: To be honest, he's right.

Robed Figure: P-please. Our king will explain everything to you. Follow us.

They start to walk out the room. I look between the boys as they also seem confused but interested. The guy with the bow leads the way. That gets the rest of us to follow. As we're accending from below, I get a view of the outside.

(Y/N): Woah. Okay. This definitely is a different world.

???2: I'll say. Let's keep going. I want to know what this king has to say.

They keep walking as I look outside a bit longer before following. When then walk through some big doors. Looking around there are many people and what look like knights.

King: Welcome heroes. We have been expecting you. May I ask for your names?

The first to speak is the one holding the spear. Then the guy with the sword. And then the bow guy.

Motoyasu: I'm Motoyasu Kitamura.

Ren: Ren Akami.

Itsuki: It's Itsuki Kawasumi your highness.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N) Tachibana. But you can also call me Hibiki.

Naofumi: I'm Naofumi Iwatani.

Aultcray: I see I see. I am Aultcray Melromarc the XXXII of Melromarc. Motoyasu, Ren, Itsuki and....Hibiki. Is that alright with you?