Episode 2.5: Talk about a Night Inn

After walking for a while we get to this inn. It looks nice, almost like something I'd see in the real world.

(Y/N): You said you already got rooms right?

Malty: Yup! Me and you will have a room, and Cloud will have her own.

(Y/N): Wait wait wait. Are you sure it's fine for Cloud to have her own room? Alone?

Cloud: Don't worry! Cloud promised to be on her best behavior.

(Y/N): Well, alright then. Since you promised.

We entered the inn and walked to the counter.

Malty: Excuse me, innkeeper.

The big guy turned to us after putting down a box.

Innkeeper: Ah! Malty! Welcome back. You'd like your room keys, yes?

Malty: Yeah. Time to get a goods night rest.

Innkeeper: Actually, there was kind of a problem.

She looked confused at that he said.

Malty: Problem? What problem?

Innkeeper: Well....Someone kinda out bought you.

She slams her hands on the counter, her hair slightly glowing.

Malty: Someone....what?...

The man rubbed his head.

Innkeeper: But! On the bright side, I managed to squeeze out some different rooms for you!

He hands her a key with a silver keychain.

Innkeeper: I managed to get you a room on the fourth floor. And for her-

He hands me a key with a gold keychain with a small gem on it.

Innkeeper: I managed to snake a guy out of his room. So go ahead and relax!

(Y/N): Oh. Thank you. And we will. Come on Malty.

I grab her arm and pull her away with me. I could tell that she was still slightly mad.

(Y/N): Hey, in the end, we still got some rooms. So it's not a big deal.

Malty: Well, only you got a higher room. Seems like me and Cloud have to share this one.

Cloud: Awww. Now Cloud wouldn't be able to prove she is capable.

I chuckle and rub her head. It's not really effective physically, but I can tell that out a smile on her face just from the gesture alone.

(Y/N): Don't worry. You'll have another chance.

We stop beside their room. We say a quick goodnight before I continue to walk twords my room, having to go up even more stairs.

Soon, I get to the floor. And I see a long hallway with a single door at the end. And... Someone is standing Infront of it. It looks like a maid. Well, might as well not keep them waiting.

I start walking closer to the person. They look like a girl my age.

...Wait...They look familiar...

Is that-

(Y/N): ...Miku?

The girl raised her head. I saw her face. Her eyes.

T-this can't be. B-but this isn't my world, s-so this can't be-

???: Hello traveler. You must be our new guest. I am the personal maid of the seventh floor room. My name is Miku Silvermoon. Although, you seem to already know that.