Episode 8: Celebration of Success

(Y/N): A feast?

Malty: Yeah. My father wanted to celebrate you and the other heroes stoping the first wave.

(Y/N): I feel like I bearly did anything.

Malty: That's not true in the slightest! Come on, you had one bad experience and your shooting yourself down.

(Y/N): It's true through. Yeah I killed a few of the monsters, but I froze up when that dragon appeared. And Mary said that I might be cursed, so using my weapon could be a hindrance.

Malty: Oh come on. You won't know that unless you use it. Besides, what curse could it even be? It's probably not even that major.

..Well...Maybe she's right on that. But not even I'm sure...

Malty: Come on. It'll be fun. And you can experience some more food from our world. Help take your mind off things.

(Y/N): ....Well...Alright. Guess it won't hurt.

She seems happy about my response.

Malty: Great! I have to go and help my dad set up. Come to the castle around 10. And don't keep me waiting!

She giggles and leaves my room. I sigh before laying on my bed.

A little nap wouldn't hurt...

---------------------------------------------------------

After taking a shower and putting on my normal clothes, I made my way back to the main city. I hope this doesn't last long. But, guess I'm only there because Malty.

I entered the castle and immediately get overwhelmed by the amount of people here.

I start walking through the crowds of people. Occasionally some try to make conversation with me. I only make small talk before moving away.

As I was walking, an arm was thrown over my shoulder.

Motoyasu: Hibiki! Good to see you came!

I sigh and remove his arm.

(Y/N): Well, I didn't want to come at first. But Malty talked me into it.

Motoyasu: Speaking of, did she come with you? Got something cool to show her.

(Y/N): She came ahead of me to set up all this. I'm looking for her now.

Motoyasu: Well, let me know if you see her. I'm going to go mingle.

He nudged my shoulder before walking off. I sighed before walking away to try and find Malty still.

She never told me where she would be, so-

Wait there she is.

I walked up to he table where she was.

(Y/N): Hey Malty, finally found you. You didn't tell me this place was that....big...

big