Opening Part 2: A "Great" Day to Wake Up

.......

..... Who's knocking......

....on my FUCKING door....

(Y/N): ....WHEN IT'S 6 IN THE MORNING!

Ugh! When do those girls learn?! I reluctantly get up from my bed and walk to the door. Before I can even get a word out, I'm hugged by a crying person.....wait...

(Y/N): Myne?

Oh right. I'm not in my world. I'm in this new one, a so called hero.

Anyway, even when I say her name, it doesn't stop her from crying. I walk her into my room and close the door. I sit her down before joining her.

(Y/N): Hey hey hey. What's wrong? Why the sudden knocking? Are you hurt?

She slowly comes up from her sobs and wipes her tears.

Myne: I-it.....it was the Shield Hero....He...he..

She couldn't get the words out as more tears came from her eyes. I wrap an arm around her and pulled her to my chest.

(Y/N): Hey, you can tell me what's wrong. What happened between you and Naofumi?

I don't like where this is going.

It takes her a bit more comforting before she's ready to speak.

Myne: A-after you went back to your room last night......We...we had a few drinks. Naofumi was....kinda out of it and...I didn't feel so good. It was my first time having alcohol as well. My father would normally forbid me from drinking it.

Ah. So a first timer who didn't have any sick feelings, but one who did. I've seen this song and dance before. Then that means-

(Y/N): Myne, I'm about to ask something serious. Did he....do things to you?

She flinched. And flinched hard. I sat with a reassuring hand on her shoulder before she nodded. I figured.

(Y/N): .....Alright. Let's get the other heroes and talk to the king. This is a big deal.

She was a little confused, but she nodded and got up to follow me. We walk down the hall and past Naofumi's room. I lean my ear against it to hear him snoring. Out like a star. I keep walking and get downstairs to see the other boys arguing about something I don't care about.

(Y/N): Hey! Pay attention boys!

They immediately stop and look at me with a crying Myne.

Motoyasu: (Y/N)? Myne? What happened? Isn't it too early to be screaming?

(Y/N): The only person to be screaming will be the person on the other side of my anger. We need to talk to the king about our so called "Hero" ally.

I take Myne's hand and start walking. When I look back and don't see them following, I know it's harder to control my anger.

(Y/N): Move it boys! One! Two! One! Two!

They immediately get up with their weapons and actually lead the way.

Myne: W-whoa. H-how did you get them to just listen to you?

(Y/N): When you live with a father who's been in the military, you learn a thing or two. And I guess I learned more then two things.

We make it to the castle and into the main hall. Looking around, alot of people, not only guards, are in the King's throne room.

Aultcray: Heroes! Up and early. I like that in warriors. And actually, I have a Quest for-

(Y/N): I'm sorry to interrupt you your highness, but this is important.

He looks confused before seeing the crying Myne.