Episode 2: And The Journey Continues!

After taking the night at Cloud's cave, the three of us set out again to continue to the next kingdom.

(Y/N): So, what is the name of this new kingdom?

Malty: It's called Aincrad. It's a floating Kingdom filled with life and wonder. Every adventurer ever want to go to Aincrad, but only those that survive the journey can get in.

(Y/N): Okay. So as long as we get there we can get in?

Malty: Well, not really. We can get into the city below. But to actually enter Aincrad we need to show something that would prove us to be real adventurers.

Cloud: Well, Hibiki is the Legendary Hero. Wouldn't that count?

Malty: Don't know. Maybe.

As we were walking through the field, I see Itsuki walking with his team.

(Y/N): Seems Itsuki is going the same way.

Cloud: We can't let him beat us there!

She turned into a ball of slime and starts speeding up. Like really speeding.

Malty: Huh? Hey Cloud wait!

We both run after her. She passes by Itsuki's crew. I see him pulling out his bow and draws an arrow.

(Y/N): Itsuki wait!

He lets go of the string as the arrow flew. It landed Infront of Cloud, having her stop.

Itsuki: Hmm??...Oh. Hibiki. One moment.

He pulls the string back again, but I put my hand on her wrist.

(Y/N): No no no. That slime is friendly.

He rasied an eyebrow but kept his bow raised.

Itsuki: The....slime? Is nice?

(Y/N): Yeah. She's part of my party.

Itsuki: You were able to make a slime a party member?

Cloud comes to my leg and hides behind me.

(Y/N): Yeah, she means no harm to others.

He puts his bow away as Cloud returned to her normal shape.

Cloud: Um...Hi.

The boy slowly waves back to her.

(Y/N): Anyway, your on the way to Aincrad right? We're headed the same way.

Malty: Yeah. She's a good guy.

Itsuki: .....Uhh....So, how did you meet her?

Malty: Well it was kind of a misunderstanding. You see, we were trying to fish and Hibiki had this super cool idea of taking a long stick and sharpening the end so-

(Y/N): Basically, she thought we were hunting her so she attacked us and we defended ourselves. After some talking we were able to deescalate it and now we're on good terms.

The boy just nods as we walked.

Itsuki: I...See. That is.... interesting. So, do you have a beast tamer skill?

(Y/N): What? No. And she's not a beast.

Cloud: I'm the Slime Queen! I'm going to bring back the slimes!

Itsuki: Bring them back?

Malty: People hunted down the slimes before you all got here. She's the last living slime.

Itsuki: Huh. I did not know that. That would explain why I didn't see any. Oh, we're here.

Huh? We stop. I look Infront of me to see we reached a giant wall with two guard blocking the door. But....then I keep looking up...and up....and up.