Episode 1: The Start of a New Adventure

Malty: So, what to do first?

(Y/N): Well, I gotta train. I need to level up before the waves come. I want to go deeper in the forest, but I'm not ready yet.

Malty: Hey, we can take our time. Anyway, there's a town to the north. We can fight things on our way there.

(Y/N): Really? Well, let's go that way.

I pull up the mini map to full size and make a marker there.

(Y/N): Well, let's get going! Adventure awaits!

I start running as she catches up. As we ran we ran into bubbles. We can easily kill them. After a while we set up camp. Well, I set up a camp.

Malty: Wow (Y/N), I did know you knew so much about camping.

(Y/N): My father used to take me camping alot. So it's second nature for me.

I start clicking two rocks together to make a spark. That starts to get the sticks smoking. I blow on it as it slowly starts to catch flames.

(Y/N): There. A nice and warm fire to rest by.

Malty: Your super cool (Y/N). Your world must be exciting.

I sigh and sit in the grass.

(Y/N): No. I may know a lot of things, but my life is as boring as can be. Nothing exciting happens. This is the one time something has actually excited me.

I sigh and look up at the darkening sky. Things only go up from here. I just hope it all gets better.....

??....Did I just hear what I thought I heard.

Malty: S-sorry. I should have ate before we left.

(Y/N): No, it's fine. We'll just find something to eat. And actually-

I sniff the air. My dad taught me a lot of things. One is to always know the area your staying in. He was a skilled hunter. Water is always north. And I can smell the salt in the air. Meaning there is a waterfall. I always have to thank him for these skills I've learned.

(Y/N): Follow me.

I get up and walk North as Malty follows. And just as I thought, there was water. And a water fall.

Malty: Wow. How did you know this was here?

(Y/N): My father taught me the basics of surviving out in the wild. Especially if your in an unknown place.

I pick up a stick and unequip my shoes before walking into the water. I get a bit out before standing still and raising the stick. I'm darting my eyes around looking for a target....and I see it. A decently sized fish, enough for one person. I wait for it to get closer and bring down the stick. I pull the stick up as she fish flops around and tried to get off of Its impalement. I walk back to the shore.

(Y/N): Hand me another stick.

Malty: Woah! That was cool! Oh! And here.

I take it from her before handing her the one with the fish and walking back into the water. I look around for another fish. That's when something went past my legs. I stabbed it and tried to pull it out the water, but it didn't come out. It then took off with my stick.

(Y/N): Huh? That's.....

Malty: Hey! What happened?

(Y/N): I don't know! It just took my stick. Throw me another one.

She does so as I look for another fish and find one. I stab it and hold the stick tight to not let it get away. I got you-Ahh! It took my stick again! The hell is happening?!