my new mafia life. part 1

Nunew pov.
Hi I'm nunew a 21 year old guy struggling financially and I owe money to people.

I live in a small apartment , I'm 2 months behind on rent , everytime I see the landlord I ovoid him and everytime he comes to pick the rent up I just act like I'm not there. My parents died in a car crash when I was 6 , I don't remember much about them only their faces.

I had to borrow money off of some guys , I haven't had enough to pay them back so I have been working at a cafe trying to make enough money to pay them off.

Authors pov.

Nunew gets up out of bed as his alarm goes off he puts his old shoes on and ripped black jeans and a black T-shirt. He looks in the fridge and theirs only a little bit of milk left and some bread.

He just sighs and eats a piece of the bread. He then heads out to his work place.

He walks in and greets his co workers.

His manager walks up to nunew , nunew can sense something is wrong.

Nunew: hello sir , is everything ok?

Manager: new , I'm sorry but I have to let you go.

Nunew: what why?

Manager: I'm sorry but it's the owner of the cafe he needed to let someone go and he chose you. Nunew I'm truly sorry.

Nunew: pls he can't do this , I really need this job.

Manager: I'm sorry I tried telling him but he didn't listen.

The manager walks away and goes into his office.

Nunew leaves the cafe. He accidently runs into the landlord.

Landlord: you , you haven't payed your rent for almost 2 months.

Nunew: I'm sorry sir it's ju- nunew gets cut off my him.

Landlord: I don't wanna hear no excuses , you either pay me or you have 1 week to get out!!!

The landlord walks away angry.

Nunew sighs , he just wants to scream at the top of his lungs and cry.

He walks away looking for jobs. The guys he owes money to sees him. Nunew starts walking the other way. They walk faster and nunew starts walking even faster , he's practically running now.

He runs through an alley to try and loose them but they catch up to him.

They kick him in his side making him fall on the ground. They then punch him in the face making his nosebleed.

Nunew has tears in his eyes , he starts thinking about his parents , how they once told him to never give up on life even if it's gets so bad.

Everything starts to go black

20 minutes later...........

Nunew wakes up handcuffed to a bed railing.

He starts trying to break his hands free but the handcuffs are to tight.

He curls up in a ball and starts to cry and think about his parents.

He see's the door open and See's a handsome man with a sharp jaw line dark black hair , black sparkling eyes and he's wearing a black suit

The man walks up to nunew and has his men hold him still.

Zee: so your the one who owes me money , you look weaker than I thought you would. The man has a deep voice.

Nunew: p-please j-just let me go. Nunew says in a frightened and shaky voice.

Zee: that's not gonna happen , you had months to pay me back.

The man grabs nunew face making them look eye to eye.

Zee: untill I find a way for you to pay me back this is your new room.

He then let's go of nunew face and walks out of the room with his 2 men.

He then lays down on the bed and starts to cry more. He ends up falling asleep.

He wakes up a few hours later hearing the door open.

2 men grab him and bring him into zee's office holding him still. Nunew is shaking out fear.

Zee: I figured out a way you can pay me back.

Zee gets up from his chair and walks over to nunew.

Zee: be my bodyguard?

Nunew: w-what. Nunew says in a shaky voice a little confused.

Zee: I need an extra bodyguard and I have a lot of enemies so all you have to do is be my bodyguard.

Zee: so what is it gonna be? Yes or no?

Nunew: y-yes. Nunew says still scared.

Zee: good , take him to his new room and show him around.

Zee: oh and if you try and escape , you'll be dead in 5 seconds , and I can promise you that.

They show nunew around and bring him to his new room. They then hand him a white long sleeve shirt and a black vest with black pants.

As soon as they shut the door he falls on his knees crying. After about 10 minutes he finally calms down and goes to get a shower to clean up.

He sits down in the bathtub. He puts his hands under the water just feeling the heat of the water.

After a few minutes he puts on his new clothes and walks out of the bathroom.

He see's a short guy with brownish oranges hair standing their. He looks at nunew and smiles.

Nat: hi I'm Nat , I'm your roommate.

Nunew: i-im nunew.

Nat offers new a soda. Nunew takes the soda.

Nunew: thanks.

Nat: so how did you end up here?

Nunew: I owe money to the boss.

Nat: oh you must mean mr.zee.

Nunew shakes his head yes.

Nat: I'm mr.zee's seconds bodyguard.

Nunew just shakes his head and looks down at his soda can.

Nat: wanna come with me , I'll introduce you to the other bodyguard if you want.

Nunew: sure.

Nat and nunew walk out of the room and Nat brings nunew to a cafeteria where there are other bodyguards.

Nat introduces nunew to a bodyguard named poppy.

Nat: poppy this is nunew and nunew this is poppy.

Poppy: hi , I'm poppy.

Nunew: hi I'm new.

Nunew and poppy shakes hands with each other.

Nat introduces nunew to a few other bodyguards.

A little bit later Nat and nunew go back to their room.

Later that night..........

It's about 12:45 am. Nat is sleeping and nunew is laying on the bed wide awake. He can't sleep so he gets up and leaves the room.

He is roaming the halls when he hears a voice.

He gets closer the the voice. He hears poppy's voice and someone else voice that's can't recenize.

He slowly peeps through the room to see what their talking about. He see's poppy making ng out with another bodyguard named green.

He quickly looks away and runs back to his room. He lays back in his bed closing his eyes and finally falling asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...........

I know this is similar to kinnporsche , I'm going to make it different don't worry. Anyways enjoy 😊😊