my new mafia life. part 14

!boom! A sound of a gun shot came from the bedroom. They was now scared and worried about zee.

Poppy: shit that was a gun shot!

Nunew: we have to get zee.

Nat takes the key card and gets ready to slide it. He looks at them and then looks back at the door and slides the key card to unlock the door.

They go to walk in but the door opens. Fang walks out with the 3 guys holding zee up. Zee is unconscious.

Fang looked at nunew and the others. They was getting ready to run.

Fang: get them now!!

Poppy took greens hand and ran the other way. Nat ran the elevator way. And nunew ran towards zee.

Nunew: let him go you assholes!!!!!

Nunew kicked one of the guys. Fang took zee and dragged him the other way. Nunew tried following him but the guys pinned him to the ground.

Nunew: LET ME GO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!

they wrapped their hand around nunews throat. Nunew couldn't breathe.

Nunew tried pushing them off until everything went black.

Poppy and green......

Poppy and green took the elevator to the 2d floor. They got off and ran down the hall trying to get away.

Poppy: green this way!!!

They ran down another hall.

Guy: they went this way I think.

Poppy and green hid inside of a janitor's closet.

Guy1: where the hell did they go , you said they went this way!

Guy: they did!

Green: s-spider!

Poppy: AHH!

guy: their in there!

Poppy: shit.

The guys open the door and dragged poppy and green out.

Green: BACK OFF!!

The guy put a gun to poppy's head.

Green: LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

Poppy: green run!!!!

Green: I'm not leaving you.

Poppy: I SAID RUN!!!

Green ran over to guy1 and kicked him. Guy1 punched green and pinned him against the wall.

Guy1: what are you stupid.

Green: your the Stupid ones!

Guy1 pushes green harder into the wall.

Poppy: let him go please!!! You can take me just let him go!!

The guys injected poppy and green with sedation. They both blacked out.

Nat.........

Nat was in the lobby. There was only the front desk lady everyone else was probably asleep in their room. Nat went over by the bathroom. The front desk lady couldn't see him from there. He was calling nunew when a hand went over his mouth. He tried fighting the guy but they held his mouth shut untill he blacked out.

1 hour later........

Zee slowly begin to open his eyes. He looked around and saw nunew , Nat , green , and poppy tied up unconscious.

When he saw nunew he started getting worried even more.

Zee: nunew! New wake up! Zee started freaking out because nunew was still unconscious.