my new mafia life. part 6

A few weeks went by and everything was normal ish.

Nat and nunew are sitting in the cafeteria with poppy and green.

Zee calls all four of them to his office. They all go to his office and he walks up to them. They all bow to him.

Zee: I'm going to a museum , it has very  expensive things in it , all four of you will come with me.

They all bow to him again and leave going to get ready for the museum. They get their suits on and their guns and their ear pieces.

They are all ready. They get inside the car that they are riding in. They arrive at the museum.

Zee walks in and the four walk behind him. Mr.dutch greets him and zee greets him back.

Nr.dutch: I'm so glad you made it tonight. Come I'll show you around.

Zee follows mr.dutch and the four follow behind him. Mr dutch brings them to a diamond necklace that's locked up in a glass case.

Mr.dutch dad walks up to them. Mr.dutch dads name is mr.fang.

Mr.fang: hello , nice to meet you nunew , I heard your the new bodyguard for Mr zee.

Nunew: krub , nice to meet you To. (Krub means yes).

Nunew bows to mr.dutch and mr.fang.

Mr.fang: well then let's start the bidding auction.

A bunch of people gather around the diamond necklace and start bidding on it.

Poppy and Nat are back by the back door watching mr.zee. and nunew and green are by the front door watching mr.zee.

Nunew sees a necklace that look familiar. He walks over to it and touches the glass case. He starts having a memory.

The memory...

He's sees his dad handing his mom the necklace.

His ears are still ringing. He runs to the bathroom. He splashes water in his face and slides down against the wall covering his ears.

Zee.......

Zee is now bidding on the necklace nunew had a memory of.

Zee: 2million.

Zee wins the necklace. He notices nunew is gone and looks around the room with his eyes and can't find him.

Nunew.......

Nunew gets up and goes to walk out. Before he could walk out of the bathroom door he feels a rag go over his mouth. He tries to get loose but everything starts to go black and he eventually blacks out. When nunew gets knocks out the 2 guys drag him away.

Zee looks everywhere for nunew but can't find him. He's worried about nunew so much. He looks at the museum cameras and sees what happened.

Zee tell the others three to call all of the bodyguards in and start looking for nunew.

Zee goes to the house and grabs a gun. He looks at the cameras again. you can't see the guys faces because they have black mask on. He notices their tattoo. It's a lion on there arm.

He knows he has seen that tattoo before but don't know where.

Nunew...........

Nunew slowly opens his eyes. His hands are handcuffed to a medal pole. His legs are tied up with rope.

He tries to slip his wrist out of the handcuffs but it's to tight and it hurts. He hears the door open. He starts getting even more scared.
He

A guy comes in with 2 other guys. They all have tuxedo suits on with a black mask on their face.