yes

"Andy!" "What!?"
Andy closed his book, he looked at Peter who was literally on the other side of the couch.
"I love you." Peter smiled.
"Peter... I love you too but I'm right across the couch, not the world." Andy sighed.

"Hey babe." "Yes Peter?" "I may have set the bathroom on fire." "YOU WHAT!?" "It was an accident!" "HOW!? HOW WAS IT AN ACCIDENT!" "I accidentally dropped the hair dryer in the tub that I filled with gasoline!"
Andy ran past Peter with the fire extinguisher.

Andy out the fire out but they did lose some stuff.
"Peter... WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FILL THE TUB WITH GAS!?" Andy shouted.
"I was going to to take a bath then run around the farm while on fire." Peter explained.
"Peter... You're sleeping on the couch tonight." Andy sighed.
"Not the couch!" Peter said very dramatically.
"Peter I love you but you don't think before you act." Andy crossed his arms.
"I guess... I ate a snake earlier today."
"What."

"Is that Peter?" Margaret pointed at the terrified Peter.
"I'M SORRY!" Peter yelled.
"GET BACK HERE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" Andy was chasing Peter with a frying pan.
"SPARE ME! PLEASE!" Peter cried.
Andy caught up to Peter and hit him on the head.

PETER FUCKING DIES